Get 'em while they're HOT! (and our holiday sale)

Lolas Dad

Lola has to much hair to show off conchos on a collar. I had a pink collar on her for a while and people at the dog park used to ask 'What's his name"?. Now I have a pink trimmed Bessie and Barney harness (similar to puppia) and people still ask "What's his name" :yikes:

hanslynch

I went to your site again today. I really like a lot. Whoever is making the collars is doing a great job. They look like they are super high quality. I also really like the graphics on your website. It really makes the website warm and comfortable.

I think I am going to blog about your site. Yep, I just blogged about your site.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
I went to your site again today. I really like a lot. Whoever is making the collars is doing a great job. They look like they are super high quality. I also really like the graphics on your website. It really makes the website warm and comfortable.

I think I am going to blog about your site. Yep, I just blogged about your site.
Thank you!!

We actually make the collars ourselves by hand.:D We make all our products.:D

Thank you for blogging about us! I appreciate it!

Lola-
Even with my brother's dog's pink collar that we made for her, a guy in PetSmart the other night STILL kept saying, "He's such a good dog!"
People, I think, associate certain breeds with masculinity for whatever reason. I get male references towards Ella all the time by strangers.
I've given up on trying to make her look girly.:lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.