Someone please help me calm down!!`

• Thread starter Backward_Cinderella
  • Start date
B

Backward_Cinderella

Bobsie's gotten herself stuck under the storage shed, some guys in the neighborhood are trying to get her out, my dad's told me I'm too hysterical to help and made me go inside.

I can't think of anyone else to talk to me, someone, anyone, PLEASE!!

B

Backward_Cinderella

I walked out there because I could hear her screaming, she's just sitting under there all angled funny yelping like she's about to die
:(

B

Backward_Cinderella

They're essentially jacking it up the way they would a car, but they're having to take most of the stuff out of it first, they're afraid the floor would fall in and crush her. O.O

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
It sounds like they have a good idea of what they're doing and are being careful... I think everything will turn out okay. She's probably just scared right now, but as soon as she gets out I bet she'll be 100% and VERY glad to see you.
Keep us updated!!

B

Backward_Cinderella

She's OK, we had to take her to the emergency vet last night for stitches and a shot, she got caught on a nail, which was why she wasn't moving. She's fine today, though. Absolutely won't leave my side. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
ouch...bet that is something she won't try twice. My Tatey did that with her ol fat self and got stuck half under and half out. We had to get a shovel and increase the size of the hole and then haul her out. She was embarrassed.

B

Backward_Cinderella

Poor baby. They are out there now filling in all the holes around it with concrete. It came out of my pocket, but I'll do anything to avoid a repeat, especially because the foster we just took on is pregnant. -_-

Paige

Let it be
Scary!

Way back when I was wee I remember at one of the stables my horse lived at an old mare had gotten loose and fell into a ditch. The mare was pushing 40 and had a bad hip from breaking it many moons ago. We were all in tears and terrified that our dear old Tyke might not be a be able to get pulled out. If you were feeling even half as horrified as we all were I can say it is one of the scariest experiences. I'm glad to hear she is alright.

Members online

No members online now.