My freaking luck I swear!!!!

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Yeah so I was playing with Pixie a little bit ago and she tosses back her head and cracks me right in the eye like my bone right there that makes up my eye socket i guess. Anyways I now have this knot right in the right corner of my lower eye lid and it is killing me. Perfect seriousely perfect the day before i go back to school and I go back with this. Just perfect!!!!!

Oooowwww! My lab has a horrible habit of bonking me in the face...I don't know how many times she's given me a fat lip.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
lol Sounds like Teddy lol. I had a big goose egg and bruise on my head from him one time and it looked like someone beat me in the head with a bat or something haha lol and he also has these three linked rings and he was swinging them around and whacked me in the eye and gave me a bit of a black eye haha I told everyone that if Brian were living here people would be accusing him of abuse because I kept getting all these bumps and bruises mysteriously lol

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Victor did that to me and gave me a black eye way back when i first got him..Renee said to remind him he was a pointer not a boxer! Head butts are something else arent they? try ice to keep the swelling down..that smarts sorry

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Atleast im not the only one lol. That was the first time she ever got me im usually pretty good at avoiding her from bonking me. I have had quite a few puppies bonk me in the face but I never got hit this hard before. Hard headed hound Im telling ya lol.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I had the same experience; one of my hit my nose with the top of their head and ohhhhhhhhhh the pain & blood. It was broken thankfully.

Puckstop31

Super-Genius
I'd rather have a black eye than the treat Teddy usually gives me...

I am about 5'11''.... Teddy's tail thus wags at JUST the right height to smack me in the "privates". I really can't remember how many times he has done it.

:( LOL

Members online

No members online now.