I counter Dekka's puppy picture with...

English Shepherd puppy! This will be my new boy. The breeder called him Thor, but we are going to call him Hudson. (Breeder permission to share with friends & family, I'm not sure which category ya'll fit into)

Day 1

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

Dekka

Just try me..
Very cute. We can have puppy wars with 'cute offs' to decide the daily winner ;)

yoko

He's freaking cute!!

All these puppies on Chaz. XD I'm convinced you puppy getters are just trying to make everyone jealous

THE CUTE. It's unfair :D

Please share EVERY update you receive from the breeder!!
I usually only get updates on Sunday so I'll get an 8 week update next Sunday and I'll be bringing him home on the 27th. Then lots of pictures :)

He prefers to be called a Panda, not a cow, thank you very much. :rofl1:

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Adorable! He does look like a little panda <3 I'm so jealous you know which puppy is yours already! ACK! So many new chaz puppehs <3

Equinox

I usually only get updates on Sunday so I'll get an 8 week update next Sunday and I'll be bringing him home on the 27th. Then lots of pictures :)
Good!! We'll be holding you up to that (and by "we", I'm guaranteeing "me", but I think others will agree!).

He prefers to be called a Panda, not a cow, thank you very much. :rofl1:
LOL! :rofl1:

Good!! We'll be holding you up to that (and by "we", I'm guaranteeing "me", but I think others will agree!).
I hope to get a lot of pictures on the 12 hour drive of the crew (bringing him and 2 other males with me. The other 2 are going to different families in the area) but I might be too busy being a puppy wrangler/herder to get any good pictures, but I'll certainly try!

I kind of feel bad for the breeder. She told us she'd have the results around 6pm, I kind of feel like everyone getting a puppy was circling her like a pack of wolves around 5:30.

Members online

No members online now.