I have collar want.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I have major collar want. Collar Mania came out with these "patterned nylon webbing. These will be available for embroidered collars, or as plain nylon collars. They are a great durable option when you want something fun and decorative but durable for swimming, dirty dogs or dogs that are just tough on collars in general. Made from polyester they are slightly stiffer than regular webbing's and completely colorfast." I want them SO bad.

Diamond plate for Ryder. Zebra or cheetah for the Nub.

I want sooo bad. Right now, Harlow is wearing some black bear collar that I got at Jax, but if it gets wet, the sizing doesn't hold and she can slip right out of it. Ryder's got a Paracord & Nylon martingale I just slapped together real quick and it doesn't fit him very well.

So, I want to get them both really nice, embroidered martingales that they will have for a long time so that I will stop looking at collars and wanting to spend moneys.

I also have a love affair with slip leads, so I would like to get another one for Ryder. But I feel like it is wasted money when I've got like, at least 6 leashes. I have major issues. XD I also have wants for some new doggy PJ's for Nub, and pretty much the entire Hurtta collection, plus a backpack for Ryder.

There was no point to this thread at all, by the way. Delish liver treats if you read this.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
LOL I am a dog equipment nerd, especially collars. Collar want is almost a chronic condition with me, so I feel your pain! We won a collar from Collar Mania recently, though, so that has helped some, tho I still keep eyeing some really cute patterns that are on sale at fairytale collars on etsy. :p

meepitsmeagan

I don't even go on etsy because that is just asking for trouble. I have serious self control issues on there and my DH gets mad at me for spending 200 dollars on a handful of collars we don't need. XD

It is chronic though. Sadly.

JacksonsMom

Ugh believe me I understand the addiction. I've been pretty good lately. But CM has great collars... I had one and it was awesome quality but I sold it as it was a bit too big for Jackson. But yeah love those patterns! I like the red/black skull one.

meepitsmeagan

I have even more reason to get the collars! Today, while I was at work, Ryder drug Harlow's collar in and chewed the snap... Awesome. For a while I will just have to whip up a paracord tag collar and she will just have to wear a slip lead everywhere. So excited for those patterned nylons to hit the website.

Members online

No members online now.