Introduction- from a Crazy House :)

Hello, I am new to this forum.

I live in California with my husband, my daughter, 4 Belgian Malinois, and 2 Whippets. We also have horses and 2 pygmy goats :rofl1:

My husband and I train and compete in IPO. (Used to be Schutzhund before the start of the year)

The whippets used to race Oval and Straight, but they are both too old and grumpy now.

I have tons of pictures, here is just a teaser...

This is 5 year old Mauno-

And here is 11 month old Frankie (female)-

More??:)

Okay, I was thinking, where's the crazy in that?

And then I got to the goats, lol. They will make you crazy :D I take care of a friend's kennel and menagerie when she's out of town and Ferdinand the goat . . . . :wall:

Dekka

Just try me..
Whippet pics please! lol my LHW also do ovals and straights as well as course.

Ok! More pictures!
Let's start with the rest of the Malinois-

This is 7 month old Chuligan (AKA "Raptor") from the Czech Republic-

Starting heeling

Being handsome. :)

Complaining this food does not taste good.

And the last Malinois is my husband's young girl. She is a littermate to Frankie, we brought her back from Holland when we were in Europe for the World Championships.

Here is our oldest Whippets, she is almost 10 and retired from racing. I think this was the 2006 NOTRA Derby and NAWRA Nationals. She was top 10 NOTRA and Top 20 NAWRA, for best Opposite sex combined Score. She is the 2.

Below is Isen at the same event, his FTE. He was 14 months. I think he raced one more time, but bumping became an issue for him because of (oops) the Malinois here at home. They taught him how.

Ok tried to post more but it said needed to be approved by a moderator, so I guess wait for the whippet pics to show up. I think it believes I am spamming the board LMAO

Sorry, I can no longer post pics to this thread? I will try again, I had pics of the whippets and it said it must be reviewed, and I could not post anything at all. I guess it thought I was spamming the board?

Above #2 is our Leila. This was at the 2006 NOTRA Debry and NAWRA Nationals. This was NOTRA, she was Top 10. :hail:

Same event, this is Isen. It was his FTE and he was 14 months. He raced one more time, here in So Cal, and was DQ for bumping. Darn Malis taught him to bump and growl. Sigh. No more races for him, too far of a drive just for training with Schutzhund going on also.

More Mals, woohoo! I love the dark coloration on that last girl.
She is GSD sable lol. Here she is again (fingers crossed I'm not posting too many pics too quick again) She is Dutch, from KNPV lines.

And here is her sister Frankie (my girl)-

I was wrong on the age, they are 10 months. Will be 11 months on 2/13.

Baby Frankie in Holland.

Baby Frankie with Mauno in a parking garage in Hasselt, Belgium. The first night we had her.

And below is Baby Frankie asking Mauno how he got on the couch, at our condo in Nieuwport, Belgium a week later.

Members online

No members online now.