I now can't see anyone's pictures....

Debi

when posted in a thread. I used to....this just started within the past week. They just don't appear....no red 'x', as if they just didn't upload that time...nothing comes up for me. Any ideas????? :(

scob89

DILLIGAF?
If your on a computer network the network settings have to be changed. Thats the way the computers at my school are aet up and pictures never show up.

Can't answer this one, Debi, but I'll put a bug in Chaz's ear so he can check it out. Sometimes that happens to me. I won't see the pics when I'm online, but the next time they come back up. :confused:

Debi

Thanks! It's just so strange....I thought it was me at first, but nobody's pics come up (I've tried everyday this week) and it's only this forum. Ya know I loves pictures!!! lol Nothing has changed on my end....could it possibly have something to do with Chaz changing servers??? I can't imagine why...just tossing out brainfarts. :rolleyes:

hmmmm.... sounds too weird for me. I will have my admin go over the settings and make sure nothing broke in the move. If it only happens on this forum then it is probably something I broke :(

I will find it...
Chazhound

Debi

Hey Chaz, don't know if you did something...but today I'm seeing some posted pics. Maybe it's the luck of the Irish.......maybe my computer decided to mess with me (he does that sometimes...yes, it's a 'he' lol) THANKS for checking things out...you be the best. :D

Members online

No members online now.