The Venting Thread

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
@dixies mom :rotf1: I never pegged you as a Beiber fan.

This stupid cough ... It's back again, I can't seem to shake it, mucous is clear/white but still it's annoying, my chest hurts & it seems to be effecting my breathing :/ I might try that mucinex stuff.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I cannot stop listening to Taylor swift. Not really a vent but i need to be learning about horse anatomy and i can't with ms swift in my ear singing "SOMEDAY I'LL BE LIVING IN A BIG OL CITY AND ALL YOUR EVER GONNA BE IS MEAN!!!!"

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Horse anatomy is like a walk in the park for me lol, having been in horses since I was 8 yrs old (I'm 30 now).

Oh, I am sorry to say but I strongly dislike Taylor Swift, not that she is a bad singer, I just could never relate to anything she sings about.

Grab

I cannot stop listening to Taylor swift. Not really a vent but i need to be learning about horse anatomy and i can't with ms swift in my ear singing "SOMEDAY I'LL BE LIVING IN A BIG OL CITY AND ALL YOUR EVER GONNA BE IS MEAN!!!!"
Well, it's kind of an appropriate choice if you're studying horse anatomy...she is a little horsey:ninja:

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Horse anatomy is like a walk in the park for me lol, having been in horses since I was 8 yrs old (I'm 30 now).

Oh, I am sorry to say but I strongly dislike Taylor Swift, not that she is a bad singer, I just could never relate to anything she sings about.
I use to know quite a bit of horse anatomy but its been like 5 yrs since I learned it so now I get to start over. Boo.

Well, it's kind of an appropriate choice if you're studying horse anatomy...she is a little horsey:ninja:
Bahaha!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I bought really cute underwear and was so happy to wear it today.

it is so uncomfortable. Just..wedgies and weird bunching ALL DAY.

**** you victoria secret.
**** YOU

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I bought really cute underwear and was so happy to wear it today.

it is so uncomfortable. Just..wedgies and weird bunching ALL DAY.

**** you victoria secret.
**** YOU
I am so glad I haven't bought any underwear from them since the summer. One - their undie designs this winter have been terrible and two - they don't look as comfy for some reason.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I am so glad I haven't bought any underwear from them since the summer. One - their undie designs this winter have been terrible and two - they don't look as comfy for some reason.
OH always takes me there & tries to buy me things ... Of course he always picks the most uncomfortable things because if course they are the prettiest :/ I like the string things from there ... That is it ... Their lingerie is uncomfortable, their bras are uncomfortable... Clearly made to er ... Come off quickly :/

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
There's a reason I stick to Hanes undies. They aren't the flashiest, but they are cheap and super comfy! And they now have ones that are supposed to minimize VPL. :)

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
OH always takes me there & tries to buy me things ... Of course he always picks the most uncomfortable things because if course they are the prettiest :/ I like the string things from there ... That is it ... Their lingerie is uncomfortable, their bras are uncomfortable... Clearly made to er ... Come off quickly :/
I have 2 of their full coverage bras and they are incredibly comfy to me.
I also have over 50 pairs of panties and about 40 are from there. I shop for panties every probably 6-8 weeks, maybe more.
I change undies at least three times a day cause well staying in the same ones all day is not my cup of tea lol

noludoru

Bored Now.
The microwave caught on fire and the furnace went out. AFter yesterday I am afraid to face this day.
(((((HUGS)))))

It's freshness tracking time. I hate it and would love to never have to do it again... Basically I have to pull ALL THE BAGS off shelves and pull off old stickers and put on new different coloured stickers.

Pain in the ass, makes my back and arms hurt a ton and all the getting on the ground and then standing up makes me dizzy and it seems every time we finish doing it and get the discount stickers for the expiring stuff we have to do it again... There's always a bunch expiring, it feels like more than should be.
Eat more salt. Drink more water. It will help raise your BP, which is probably why you are getting dizzy.

I don't have a vent today. All my vents are about work and I signed an agreement that I can't say anything that reflects badly upon my company online. Sigh.

SpringerLover

This whole situation I've gotten myself into is starting to terrify me because I can't seem to find a job that's going to pay me more than my current part time job. That means I'll be using my savings to pay bills which means it's going to be depleted quickly which means I'm panicking. COME ON JOB!`

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Amazed and floored by how people behave behind closed doors. Or blatantly openly actually. Sad times :(

TahlzK

I'm over my brothers **** owner skills. He acts like Leo doesn't exist. I even ignored Leo for a few days to give my bro a chance but nope. I'm over my sister always complaining about wanting a dog but she won't prove to mum she can give the care one needs. She could prove herself with Leo and then mum would let her get her own dog once Leo left. I tried telling my sister that. Her loss - I'll keep him and she can get a dog when she moves out. Mum won't let her get a dog because she thinks my sisters dog would just become mine. My sister pisses me off when she claims she could be a better owner. Right. I may not be the perfect owner but it's a joke she truly thinks that.

I keep thinking, do I really want to keep Leo? I love him but I wonder if his personality meshes with me. Leo seriously reminds me of Sunny in so many ways. I have my pros and cons, I just don't know. I am going to give myself a few months to work and bond with him, if I bond I'll keep him but if I don't, I hope I'm strong enough to let him go. I wonder if I'm struggling to bond with him because he's not actually %200 set in stone mine by my brothers word, I know mum will make him mine. I guess I'll give myself time. Having a third dog around isn't hard, I just need to make sure I truly want him. I do think he was meant to be though so we'll see.. Leo has so much good to him though. He's slowly shaping up and making me fall for him more.

Besides this rant, mum stuck up for me when it came to the dogs against my brother. She knows why I do the things I do. It's nice to know she trusts me enough to keep Leo. She was so against having a third dog here but she said he could stay.. Never in a million years did I think mum would say I could have another dog. It was nice to know she let me have another dog over my sister who hasn't got one but wants one, shows how much faith she has in my sister with owning a dog.

Members online

No members online now.