My favorite time of year

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
This morning, warm and wonderful.

my knight in shining

one more...the best is last.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I tell you what that sky was just yummy. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I know this weather isn't going to last much longer so I am glad they were able to explore a new area and enjoy the nature. WE saw loads of deer. Jory said at first that he thought there were monsters here. I told him can't be, the deer wouldn't be here if they were which made sense to him. I confess when you walk through those dark gloomy cedars it does make feel a bit of apprehension. Everything else is so sunny and bright.

Victor gave me finger nibbles several times when we got home which is how I think he says thank you and that he is very happy. Pepper is worn out, her tongue was two feet long I swear and she seems to be a bit sore. She went ripping through the hills like her old turbo self.

The way Victor was looking this morning just makes me want sculpt him. I hope one day to do justice to him but I don't have the skills yet. I can only wish and keep plugging away.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I keep looking at these. Victor did have something about him and it's coming out in the photos.

Also, you need to frame the first and last shots.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
: ) THanks for letting me share. i switched Victor to Innova. He has more coat and a little more body fat but I think it's ok, and that he looks great. Can't believe the difference in his fur. I love the way pointers are built, and Victor is maybe not as muscular as the pointers in the magazines, but he is fit, and the vet said it was nice to examine dogs that were in shape so the extra weight is not a bad thing. Maybe he won't be quite as cold this winter. Now if I could gain a little it would be nice.

THat sky just didn't seem real. It was 8 am when the children headed out and I took Victor's pics in the garden before that. Not as pretty of a fall as Mary's fall tho. I never saw one like that before or since. The whole world was yellow, the news said it was something about the climate that year that made the trees extra pretty and lasted so long. Today is suppose to be our last nice day.

Members online

No members online now.