Minnesota Meetup???

Sundays are fine for me. I am in Mpls, not too far from Theo Wirth but I don't mind a bit of a drive, either.

I probably wouldn't bring all 3 dogs regardless of on or off leash. Most likely Pip or Squash or maybe both. We'll see what my mood is that day. :D

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Sundays work for me. I'll have to Google where this park is haha but since it's on leash Lucy can possibly come, and Juno won't embarrass me as much. :D I'm pretty open with whatever date we decide on too... nothing going on here that I'm aware of.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
We have agility right smack dab in the middle of Saturday afternoon, at 1:30. But we have no class on May 28 if we wanna go out that far.

SaraB

Ok... so does May 15th or May 28th work better for everyone? I work until noon on May 28th so it would have to be around 1-2pm.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Depeends on when/where. I'll be in the Twin Cities area the weekend of July 17-18. Not sure who I'd bring... probably Revy and Jayne? Argh I don't know!

Of course, that's a long way to drive for just a dog walk... since I most likely can't join in on any group meals or anything.

SaraB

Depeends on when/where. I'll be in the Twin Cities area the weekend of July 17-18. Not sure who I'd bring... probably Revy and Jayne? Argh I don't know!

Of course, that's a long way to drive for just a dog walk... since I most likely can't join in on any group meals or anything.
Oh, it's not just a dog walk... it's a fantastic dog walk.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Ok... so does May 15th or May 28th work better for everyone? I work until noon on May 28th so it would have to be around 1-2pm.
Mkay, so I don't have my schedule far enough in advance to say yes or no to the 15th, but I KNOW the 28th will not work for me as it is my company's anniversary sale, our biggest weekend of the year so it's all hands on deck.

As for me, now that I quit Caribou, I won't be working every weekend, but I also don't know which weekends I work at this point. No difference between Sat and Sun.

If we want Ryan to be there though, he works Saturdays. And Southpaw has classes on Saturdays. Does anyone have a preference of Sundays OVER Saturdays? lol

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I start at my new store on Monday, hopefully they can tell me then some more about how the schedule looks going out...

Some weekends Megan and I have class Sunday mornings until about noon as well...

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Sundays work best for me and it doesn't matter what time of day.... I like to sleep in anyway lol so I don't feel like after noon is too late. :) As far as I'm aware, every Sunday is wide open for me.

Members online

No members online now.