What do you think of this

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
I think they only hold this video for the day. After that go to videos past shows on Harley and the cocker puppies.

Tazwell

I'm thinking that perhaps, there's more to the story... They adopted out a Pregnant, unspayed dog? If they're that picky about spaying and neutering, why didn't they spay the dog themselves...?

It sounds to me, like they make a lot of money out of adopting out puppies, and they want rights to those puppies. That's what alot of rescues do-- vaccinations are very cheap, they're too young to spay, and they adopt them out for a big price-- so they make a good profit.

I suppose that it could also be that they're concerned about the puppies, that maybe they're going to give the puppies away to not-so-great-homes or something. I would be worried about that, too.

I don't see one good reason that they would take Hailey back. That's ridiculous. It was their fault for not making sure the contracts were signed. I think that the settlement they proposed today should be able to settle everything.

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
They adopted out a Pregnant, unspayed dog?
Yep...that to me..is on them...they should not be putting adult dogs into homes...without s/n...period. If the dog is not well enough for s/n then don't place it til it is...if you cannot afford to s/n your rescues...maybe you should rescue LESS animals but do it the RIGHT way.

Members online