Quality Catfood that can be found at Petsmart???

Well, is the Blue Buffalo for cats, the same as the dogs, just for cats? Because they are on the crappy Iams right now, and I am slowly building up their quality diets. :) thank you for reading!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
From what I can tell, but I am no cat expert by any means.

I would say first off, look for a food with no by-products and the first three ingredients being meat or meat meal. I mean, beef, chicken, turkey, duck, vennison, etc. I also look for one's that aren't too grain heavy and have fruits and veggies in them.

At petsmart, disregarding all their really crappy foods like Friskies, Whiskas, Fancy Feast and Iams, Authority is a step up, then you can look into Nutro Naturals, I prefer Chicken Soup for the Cat Lovers Soul, Wellness, Premium edge, Solid Gold... not all are available at PetSmart though. Pet Supplies Plus is great too, or Petco.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I think she needs one that is of okay quality, and cheap and easy to get. Seeing as her parents are not too keen on getting pricery food.

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
I'm a Pet Supplies Plus fan too.

I prefer to feed my cats Eagle Pack. I don't know if Petsmart sells it. If not then I would go with Felidae or Chicken Soup

I think she needs one that is of okay quality, and cheap and easy to get. Seeing as her parents are not too keen on getting pricery food.
ok then Purina One or Naturals or Iams are "okay" quality, cheap and easy to get. But she already said she didn't want to feed Iams because it is crappy. Which I agree with. So to step up from crappy Iams, I suggested better ones.

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
I'm with AnimalLover. But I guess if someone must use supermarket quality food, I would go with One. Probably before IAMs, but not by a mile.

Members online

No members online now.