Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Black / Grey / Green

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Taco Salad

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
So I'm going to order a new pair and I want Komodosport LS ones. I just can't decide on a colour.

So option one, Pink and Black/Grey. I already have a pair that's pink but they're all over pink.

Option two is Purple and Black/Grey. I do like purple!

And option three is going over to the mens sized shoes since my feet are big enough and getting lime green and black/grey.

So which should I get? I'm kinda leaning toward something with more black/grey than colour which puts pink and green both ahead of purple. But I'm not sure!

RD

Are you dead yet?
I like the green and the pink. Personally I think toe shoes look weird and I'm not a fan of the bright purple all over, but I would totally rock the green and pink ones.

elegy

overdogged
Are the ones with the laces any easier to get on? I love my TrekSports, but I don't often wear my KSOs because I have such a flippin' hard time getting them on.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Are the ones with the laces any easier to get on? I love my TrekSports, but I don't often wear my KSOs because I have such a flippin' hard time getting them on.
I have a pair of Spyridons, and the lacing doesn't make it any easier to get them on, IMO. Doesn't mean I don't love my Spyridons any less though. ;)

I really love my Komodosports. If you're looking for something a bit more fun, check out the Komodosport LS version. I'd say out of all my VFFs, the Komodsports are the easiest to get on... and my favorite pair to date.

My KSOs are a b*tch to get on. I must just have fat ankles or something!

Members online

No members online now.