16lbs of grain free kibble for $11.99!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I've been feeding Acana but have wanted to try that brand.... My trainer has had great luck with it for her border collies.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Thank you for posting this!! I've been interested in Go! but it's a bit more expensive than my usual range. I just ordered 150 lbs for my boys :D I always buy 30 lbs at a time so that's exciting!

JacksonsMom

the only thing I'm confused about is... Now doesn't HAVE 4lb bags to my knowledge. They're 6lbs. So not sure why they list 4lb bags?

I think I'm going to buy some tho. Can't beat the price. And my dads dogs always need food, so I'll get a big bag.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Pet Care RX is probably like "Wow.. these people must have dog kennels!" when looking at all of these 100-150lb. orders LOL.
Hahaha, I'm going to look like an animal hoarder, with all the cat/dog food we're buying. :rofl1:

kady05

Hahaha, I'm going to look like an animal hoarder, with all the cat/dog food we're buying. :rofl1:
Don't worry, I'm sure a bunch of us all look like hoarders to them at this point :p

the only thing I'm confused about is... Now doesn't HAVE 4lb bags to my knowledge. They're 6lbs. So not sure why they list 4lb bags?

I think I'm going to buy some tho. Can't beat the price. And my dads dogs always need food, so I'll get a big bag.
You're probably seeing the cat food. It's kind of confusing, because some of the cat food has images of dogs on the picture, and in part of the description mentions dogs. Like this one: http://www.petcarerx.com/catalog/pr...ee-adult-turkey-salmon-duck-omega-oils-recipe

But then you click on "Instructions" and it's all for cats. Also the nutrition analysis matches their cat food perfectly. I ordered a bag of the above for my cats.. I guess if it turns out NOT to be cat food I'll just mix it in with the dog food I got LOL.

Btw - this, http://www.petcarerx.com/catalog/pr...ee-adult-turkey-salmon-duck-omega-oils-recipe

is the dog version.

JacksonsMom

I'm ordering... lol, with a coupon code, I can get three 6lb bags for the price that ONE usually is in my local store ($22) including shipping. That way I'll have a bag at my dads house and one at my other house. YAY. Exciting. Thanks for posting.

JacksonsMom

Don't worry, I'm sure a bunch of us all look like hoarders to them at this point :p

You're probably seeing the cat food. It's kind of confusing, because some of the cat food has images of dogs on the picture, and in part of the description mentions dogs. Like this one: http://www.petcarerx.com/catalog/pr...ee-adult-turkey-salmon-duck-omega-oils-recipe

But then you click on "Instructions" and it's all for cats. Also the nutrition analysis matches their cat food perfectly. I ordered a bag of the above for my cats.. I guess if it turns out NOT to be cat food I'll just mix it in with the dog food I got LOL.

Btw - this, http://www.petcarerx.com/catalog/pr...ee-adult-turkey-salmon-duck-omega-oils-recipe

is the dog version.
Ohhhh thanks! Yeah, that's confusing lol.

Grab

I really want to try a bag, but not sure if the shipping is worth it to get just one bag. I just stocked up on food for a few months, so I really only have room for one more bag in the container, lol.

but..sale!

JacksonsMom

I really want to try a bag, but not sure if the shipping is worth it to get just one bag. I just stocked up on food for a few months, so I really only have room for one more bag in the container, lol.

but..sale!
FAM10 gets $10 off any order! It'ds what I used.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
And the final tally is 189 lbs of dog & cat food. Too bad 12lbs of puppy food was sold out or I would have taken one.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
So no scam? Have people received their orders yet? I've never used this company, but I really don't want to be out $60 or so bucks....

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Man, okay. Wow. I mean, how can you resist 96lbs of GF dog food for $77?

Members online

No members online now.