New ones of Sako, and one of my naughty dog.

kady05

Haven't taken any stacked shots of Sako since August, so I got my friend to help me today. He's 26 months old now, and still changing! We have a show in a couple weeks, I'm hoping the judges think he's as handsome as I do ;)

Of course it got super cloudy as soon as we headed out to take pictures, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I prefer to have some sun shining on them.. makes their coats look prettier! Either way, I like how these turned out.

He can still look like a puppy though..

And one of Piper, who was especially naughty today and not in the mood to pose. She was more interested in trying to lick and jump all over my friend LOL. She's SO under-exercised right now because she can't run due to a leg injury :(

Toller_08

Your dogs are gorgeous, as always, but it's your photography I'm in love with! These pictures are beautiful.

kady05

Your dogs are gorgeous, as always, but it's your photography I'm in love with! These pictures are beautiful.
Aw, well thank you! I haven't been out shooting as much recently since it's been cold (and it's been a rather rainy winter so far too).. BUT today it was 65! So no excuse not to :)

Aww! Awesome pics. I think the cloudiness did you a favor - the pictures came out wonderfully.
Thanks! Yeah the clouds can help in certain situations. But like this one:

Was taken in the morning when it was pretty sunny out (the trees gave some shade though), and I prefer the colors to it better. I barely had to edit that one at all, the ones above I had to do a bit more to so they'd "pop" a bit more ;)

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
He is the most handsome Sako I know :)

Good luck at the show...if they even think he is half as handsome as I think he is you are going to win :D

Piper is such a cutie!

kady05

He is the most handsome Sako I know :)

Good luck at the show...if they even think he is half as handsome as I think he is you are going to win :D

Piper is such a cutie!
LOL, somehow I think he's the only Sako you know ;)

I hope we get something! But it's AKC, soo.. you never know, could be all politics, could be that the judges actually look at the right end of the leash. We shall see.. show is Jan. 25/26th!

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
LOL, somehow I think he's the only Sako you know ;)

I hope we get something! But it's AKC, soo.. you never know, could be all politics, could be that the judges actually look at the right end of the leash. We shall see.. show is Jan. 25/26th!
I will keep my fingers crossed :)

GraceTW22

Looking great as usual! I don't think the clouds were a problem at all. Which show are you headed to?

spiffy

Haven't taken any stacked shots of Sako since August, so I got my friend to help me today. He's 26 months old now, and still changing! We have a show in a couple weeks, I'm hoping the judges think he's as handsome as I do ;)
They will...they will!! Sako is gorgeous.

kady05

I will keep my fingers crossed :)
Thank you :)

Great pics! Sako is growing up to be so handsome.

Piper is one of my favorite dogs in Chaz, there is just something about her!
Thanks!

She's very likable haha. She's one of those perma-puppy dogs that you just want to squeeze all the time because she's so cute.. but you can't, because she's an OCD face licker and gets SO excited if you pay attention to her. Everything has to be very.. calm with her LOL.

Looking great as usual! I don't think the clouds were a problem at all. Which show are you headed to?

They will...they will!! Sako is gorgeous.
Hope so, and thanks!

Those turned out stunning! He's seriously handsome, and I think he knows it. And Pepper is just too adorable!

What lens did you use? Was it the one you were telling me about?

kady05

Those turned out stunning! He's seriously handsome, and I think he knows it. And Pepper is just too adorable!

What lens did you use? Was it the one you were telling me about?
Yeah we say his song would be "Sexy and I Know It" :D

70-200mm, and yes, that's the one!

kady05

Piper! Sorry! My fingers got away from me!

And yay! Hopefully I will be getting that one soon.
Oh it's okay.. she has so many nicknames that anything that starts with a "P" sound usually gets her attention LOL.

I'm telling ya, it's a lens everyone should own!

Members online

No members online now.