Best bunch yet. Mad and Reg.

Maxy24

Those pics are PRECIOUS! I love the black and white ones and I agree they should be framed and then submitted to some pro pit bull article lol. I can't wait to see how close they will be in like five years.

Watch out for that ball grabbing though, I don't know how hard she grabs or how sensitive dogs testicles are but at least he's good about it, good boy!

You were waiting for maturity for the snip right? 18 months? 2 years? How old is he now?

S

Squishy22

Those pics are PRECIOUS! I love the black and white ones and I agree they should be framed and then submitted to some pro pit bull article lol. I can't wait to see how close they will be in like five years.

Watch out for that ball grabbing though, I don't know how hard she grabs or how sensitive dogs testicles are but at least he's good about it, good boy!

You were waiting for maturity for the snip right? 18 months? 2 years? How old is he now?
Shes not too rough, and I do keep her away from it. Poor Reggin, lol.

Yes, I was waiting until about 18 months. He is currently 19 months old, so its due time to get him castrated. I'll be happy when its done and over with. I think less testosterone will do him good. lol.

Members online