"13 cans of dog food on the wall"

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
:eek: I'm with Renee!! I'm glad I didn't have to clear it up either!! I gather Sophie's a bit greedy!! ;)

goosey

she usually doesnt eat that much, we only feed them meat and biscuits now.

no canned food

but it was free, fell of a truck or something.

we eventually had to stop her

mrose_s

BusterLove
once she swallowed a whole chicken, mum turned around to grab something else and came back to find sophie gulping down a full roast chicken... it was our dinner to.

bubbatd

only feed them meat and biscuits !!.... I know you're trying to push our buttons now !! Sorry, this is a forum for dog lovers, not would be clowns !!

mrose_s

BusterLove
excuse me, whats that for???
we love our dogs, they get all our food scraps, the last time we fed them canned food the threw it up.
the get meat and biscuits because they dont need or want canned food.

i find that really rude

goosey

you are so rude this is also a site were people can help each other a be nice to each other...........................then u just want fit in.

You should probably reconsider allowing your dog to eat that much food at a time, goosey. Aside from a nasty stomach ache and indigestion, she could develop serious medical problems. Bloat comes to mind, which requires surgery and may kill a dog in hours. It may also cause serious chemical imbalances in your dog's endocrine system. I know they seem to just want to keep eating forever, but sometimes dogs don't understand what's best for them.

Members online

No members online now.