The Z Girls and their new coats!

SaraB

My mother-in-law spoiled us this Christmas, two matching Hurtta winter coats!
I shot these pictures in raw and am totally sold on editing raw images now.

Zuma is thrilled the coat matches her eyes.

Zumacoat by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Zing's tag is showing, she doesn't care.

Zingacoat5 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

She is annoyed that I'm not throwing her toy though.

Zingacoat3 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Excited that the coats cover their hips so well, it'll be nice for warming up before agility runs in the winter!

Zingacoat2 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

And then there's this picture... daring me to grab it so she can bite my hand "on accident".

Zinga1 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

That's all!

FG167

I shot these pictures in raw and am totally sold on editing raw images now.

... daring me to grab it so she can bite my hand "on accident".
Yay!! They look wonderful! What editing program are you using?

I love the cinched in waists on the coats, they look so feminine. And warm!

LOL OMG Limit does this too and it drives me *nuts*

SaraB

Thanks everyone! They look a bit big for the girls, but honestly, I'd rather have that and have everything covered than too small.

Yay!! They look wonderful! What editing program are you using?

I love the cinched in waists on the coats, they look so feminine. And warm!

LOL OMG Limit does this too and it drives me *nuts*
I just use PS elements. Gets the job done!

Ugh, the worst was when she was entered in a toss and catch disc comp, if you go to grab the disc while it's still in her mouth, she shakes it super hard to rip it out of your hand. If you go to grab it after she's dropped it and it's on the ground, she pounces on it to hold it down and then grabs your hands. Devil dog.

Man I was just thinking that I would think I'd died and gone to Heaven if any of my relatives or in-laws got me dog gear for Christmas.

Although my mom did get me a cute shirt with pawprints on it this year.

SaraB

Man I was just thinking that I would think I'd died and gone to Heaven if any of my relatives or in-laws got me dog gear for Christmas.

Although my mom did get me a cute shirt with pawprints on it this year.
My dad fought it forever, I still don't think he's gotten me anything for the dogs. I had to explain to him that dogs are my job and my passion, so it would be like getting automechanic stuff for my automechanic brother.

My mom has been pretty good, she got me my trial chairs last year and actually got Tim a super cute little puppy collar with a bow tie on it this year for Zip.

My mother-in-law is always willing to get stuff for the dogs, and I love it. I can't remember what she got me last year but it was something awesome again for the dogs.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
^This. Doubly so if it was dog gear I actually wanted (not say irradiated rawhides or something).

I was asked where I wanted gift certs to this year. I said Clean Run and had to explain what it was. I...did not get them lol.

SaraB

^This. Doubly so if it was dog gear I actually wanted (not say irradiated rawhides or something).

I was asked where I wanted gift certs to this year. I said Clean Run and had to explain what it was. I...did not get them lol.
LOL, I was so shocked that my MOM went onto Cleanrun by herself and bought the folding trial chairs from there and didn't just go and get some cheapo's from walmart or something. I never even told her what Cleanrun was, she had just come to watch Zuma at a trial and I pointed out the chairs that someone had and said I wanted those. So shocking.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
LOL, I was so shocked that my MOM went onto Cleanrun by herself and bought the folding trial chairs from there and didn't just go and get some cheapo's from walmart or something. I never even told her what Cleanrun was, she had just come to watch Zuma at a trial and I pointed out the chairs that someone had and said I wanted those. So shocking.
You're killing me. How does you Mom feel about adopting? Is adopting an adult even a thing?

SaraB

You're killing me. How does you Mom feel about adopting? Is adopting an adult even a thing?
Hahahahahha, if you saw how off-base she is every other year, you wouldn't be saying that. I love her, she tries hard, but she couldn't be further from the target if she tried (normally).

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Hahahahahha, if you saw how off-base she is every other year, you wouldn't be saying that. I love her, she tries hard, but she couldn't be further from the target if she tried (normally).
Hehe it's the thought that counts. I just had to laugh when I was specifically asked and apparently the decision was "No she couldn't possibly really want that." ;)

SaraB

Hehe it's the thought that counts. I just had to laugh when I was specifically asked and apparently the decision was "No she couldn't possibly really want that." ;)
Well obviously you were just joking around and wanted to throw them off track. :rofl1:

Taqroy

I love the coats. Tipper does that hover over the toy thing too. It drives me crazy. I can't throw it if you won't give it to me brat dog! Lol

SaraB

I love the coats. Tipper does that hover over the toy thing too. It drives me crazy. I can't throw it if you won't give it to me brat dog! Lol
I no longer play with one toy with Zinga anymore. Always two, I gave up on fighting her for the stupid toy. LOL

Toller_08

The girls look awesome in their new coats (especially Zuma with those eyes of hers), but I love the last picture! You can totally see her daring you haha.

Members online