Hi from WV

Kaners

Go Ravens
Hello I have an 8 month old lab named Kane. He is absolutely the sweetest, most handsome dog in the world and I love him to death. I realize that some of you may beg to differ but I can't imagine anything better. I am subscribing today because my baby is at the vet tonight and I miss him like crazy. My husband has gone away for days on hunting trips and I don't remember feeling this lost (is that wrong???). I had a cute pic of him with my son that I planned on putting on here but since I can't figure out how to do it, it'll have to wait. I guess I'm not helping our case to prove all West Virginians aren't illiterate hillbillies. Anyway, I love to brag about him and look forward to talking to anyone who loves to do the same.

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! I can't wait to see pictures of your dog. Why is he at the vet? I'm sure you'll learn a lot here and I hope you enjoy the forum :D

Kaners

Go Ravens
Sorry, I should've been more specific about why he was at the vet. He was there to be neutered so there wasn't actually anything wrong. He's doing fine now and he doesn't seem to be "mad" about it. I don't visit everyday but will try to get some pics soon.

Members online

No members online now.