Rose breakthrough

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Well, you know how I said Rose refused to jump on anything?

My mother was on the phone with the breeder who had called to see how she was settling in. She said her name to the breeder on the phone and Rose jumped up on the couch and started licking her in the face. The breeder didn't believe her when she told her. They had warned us that she refused to jump over ANYTHING and would need to be picked up. Well, look who is wrong lol! Now she jumps on the couch whenever she's called up there.

Agility may not be out of the question then.

Rose is really a great dog. She's just fit right in. She smiles all the time and loves to give kisses. She and Beau have hit it off and love each other's company. She's a pretty fiesty little thing. She's also had very minimal problems switching food and hasn't had a single accident in the house or anything. She just eats up all the attention from Josie too. She seems so happy here.

Needless to say, I think she's staying. ;)

ACooper

Hmmmmmm, I am torn on the congrats. It just doesn't seem right to congratulate you for your dog jumping on the couch when I try to keep mine off! LOL

Just kidding, congrats on her progress!! :D

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Hmmmmmm, I am torn on the congrats. It just doesn't seem right to congratulate you for your dog jumping on the couch when I try to keep mine off! LOL

Just kidding, congrats on her progress!! :D
Hehe, yeah. It's a good thing here anyways!

~Tucker&Me~

LOL, glad to hear she's ftting in.

By the way... Tucker didn't jump on anything and still doesn't, but he LOVES agility ;).

~Tucker

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Good news! I bet Rose just needed to feel fully integrated into a family before showing off her spunky side. :)

Members online

No members online now.