Fear of poop stuck to her butt?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
This completely cracks me up and I was wondering if any other dogs do this?

Mia is terrified of poop stuck to her butt. I let them outside and was fixing my hair (I can see through the back door) when I hear her screech. I get outside and sure enough she's cowered down and a little poo about the size of a marble is stuck in her hair. It never fails, whenever she gets poo on her, she screams and cries until you come rescue her and refuses to move.

I probably shouldn't laugh at her but...

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Pepper is but she's afraid of most things LOL. She can't figure out what's happening and she's sitting and trying to run from it at the same time and oh Pepper.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Cali usually tries shaking it off, and if that doesn't work, I have to take it off when we get inside. She does the whole sit down routine too so I end up lifting her butt up by her tail and attempting to get it out without too much hassle. Either way, I'm going to take her to the groomer's and get them to trim a "poop chute" for her so that the chances of it happening are minimal.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Cooper doesn't scream and cry, but that is only because he has figured out a way to prevent little danglies from happening. After he is done pooping, he takes off at top speed. :rofl1: Then any stray poops that were literally just "hanging by a thread" are ripped off and he doesn't have to worry about them hanging around. :rofl1:

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
Uhhhhh Kimma does the same thing. She like runs in circles trying to get it off. And once it is off (I end up having to help her via bag, usually), she runs away SO FAST it's not even funny.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
LOL Keeva doesn't really have hair for poop to get stuck on, but when there's one hanging by a hair (to clarify, I mean like a hair in her poop that's stuck in her butt) or something, she's learned that I'll help her. So she runs over to me with her ears way out to the side and her back all hunched, like, "HEEEEEEEEELP!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!" She's also a total poop phobe.

It's also very necessary for her to sniff each poop after she makes it, and then make a disgusted face.

SarahHound

LOL Keeva doesn't really have hair for poop to get stuck on, but when there's one hanging by a hair (to clarify, I mean like a hair in her poop that's stuck in her butt) or something, she's learned that I'll help her. So she runs over to me with her ears way out to the side and her back all hunched, like, "HEEEEEEEEELP!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!" She's also a total poop phobe.

It's also very necessary for her to sniff each poop after she makes it, and then make a disgusted face.
Lucy does this too, and I always have to pull it out. Yuck.

Members online

No members online now.