Goodbye, buddy.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I've been putting off making this thread because, well, I still can't quite believe it.

Dameon passed away Christmas Eve. Work was slammed, so we hung out together his last hour while we waited for a room to be available. He curled up into a ball and slept in his favorite bed on my lap and I knew then he was ready - had he been his usual self, falling asleep in a busy vet clinic with sights and sounds happening would not have happened. He went peacefully.

I haven't been home yet since he passed, and I really don't think it is going to sink in until I walk into my apartment and he's not there.

I don't really have much else to say. He was my buddy. My fatty. He was there with me when not many other people were. He saw me through some hard times, and some really good times. He was always there for a cuddle when I needed it, and he always made me laugh with his stupid little ferret antics. He was my trouble child, and yet my best boy.

I miss him. So much. I don't know what I'm going to do without him.

Love you, you silly little turd. See you later.

Picture overload. Sorry. I'll let you guess what his favorite pose was, the dork.

((((((HUGS))))))

Doesn't matter how small the physical space they occupy is . . . they still make a huge place in our hearts <3

So much personality and intelligence in that whiskery little face :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry. Remember all the love and laughter he gave you through all these pics and memories. Hugs.

A

anagma

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are mistaken. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Members online

No members online now.