Tired of ShaiCrew Lake Pics Yet?

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Swimmin' Swimmin' in our Swimmin' Hole...

Webster, on the trail of noms

The beautious grinny golden dog -- happy to be back at the lake and plotting her next move

And in one of the more accurate pictorial descriptions of the ShaiCrew ever:

Misdirection: Webster playing it all like he's sniffing something on the ground when he's really just calculating how to nab the goose poop a few feet away before I notice and call him off. The eyes are the giveaway.

And the girls...yep...this pretty much sums them up. Wildchild with crazy eyes refusing to be dissuaded from finishing the retrieve. Herderbrain staying low with hard eye, heading off The Black Sheep in her quest to Control All Motion.

All done :D

Michiyo-Fir

I always love your photos! Kim and Mira look like so much fun!

I also love the little bit of white on Webster's feet, it's so adorable :D

Everytime I open one of your threads I'm disappointed by how few of pictures there are. Once again that happened.

But on the flip side every time I open one of your threads I end up just grinning at your three. I just love them all. So much.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Everytime I open one of your threads I'm disappointed by how few of pictures there are. Once again that happened.

But on the flip side every time I open one of your threads I end up just grinning at your three. I just love them all. So much.
No crap, she's totally an under sharer. So uncool.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
For the complainers: here's a bonus picture from the same outing on Monday :p

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Those are great! I wish we had access to a nice swimming hole.
Proximity to swimming hole was, to be honest, one of the two deciding factors that made me agree to the house my spouse wanted (this house) over the house I preferred.

Members online

No members online now.