Angel pictures

I took a few new pictures of Angel last week, and I thought I would share them here!

She is now 4 months, and is doing fantastic!! She has regained full use of her hind legs, although...she does still 'look' a bit funny when walking. She runs(very fast, I should say), rough houses, plays, goes on walks etc. She is just lovin' life right now. The water therapy sessions have been absolutely wonderful for her, although...I don't think she is a fan of the swimming LOL

She started puppy training class with her brother a couple of weeks ago as well, and she loves going. You would think being temporarily paralyzed would have caused some social issues, but she is just the most confident thing with other dogs and people. Just a true 'want to be loved' kind of dog.

She is very tiny, however, and we do not know if the vaccine-induced polyneuropathy contributed to that or not. Her brother, is over 40 pounds...and she is just barely 20.

Either way, I am so thankful she is still here.

The pictures are simple, but I think the first one really captured her personality.

Tired already....

You can see how her hind legs look here. They do turn in a bit now, but it doesn't seem to hinder her much.

Waiting for a treat from my nephew

She is a hit with the kiddos

and so you can see the size difference, two phone pictures of her and Dawson. They are a bit older, but you can really see the size difference. He is twice the size of her.

That is it, she has an appointment Thursday with the Neurologist who diagnosed her. Last time she saw him, she wasn't walking....can't wait for him to see how far she has come!!

darkchild16

We are Home.
If she is anything like Booger was she will have a ton of confidence and let everyone know it. Booger was paralyzed in the hind legs from the time she was 6 mths till she was 2 years and she was the most cocky confident dog I have ever met and thats saying something being raised with Mastiffs and APBT. She may have been disabled but she ruled over her 90 pound "brother" and Walker when he moved in.

Angel is a cutie!

Toller_08

You have no idea how thrilled I am to hear how wonderful Angel is doing!! That's just fantastic! She's a beautiful girl :)

ACooper

She is looking great! I can hardly wait for the day when we can actively start searching, and you ain't making it easier :D

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
she has such a gorgeous face--and she seems very peaceful! I am so very happy for you and her that she is recovering well--what a relief that must be!

Thanks everyone:)....the speed demon is currently playing tag inside the house with her brother and Peaches:rolleyes::p

She has her appointment today with her neurologist, but I am not sure if we will be able to make it. It is snowing pretty good, and the office is a good 35-40 minutes away. Hopefully we will...either way, I am dying to show off how far she has come!!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I am glad she is doing better!
And as always, she is as cute as a button!

Members online

No members online now.