the walking dead, anyone? talk about it here *possible spoiler alert*

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Hey guys, anyone love the show? talk about it here!

what are your thoughts & speculations about season 3? what are your visions for the characters? which are your faves?

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
you can buy it on reg DVD for like $25 brand new in store, even cheaper used or off amazon, i dont have a credit card so i usually buy in the store.

i hate dish too, due to family issues i have moves back home, but i called DISH & told them that if they dont get this thing sorted out (& it looks like they might because they canceled AMC before their 15 yr contract with them was up, which wwas a breach of contract) then i would bee finding another provider. i see them worting it out tho because they are currently the only cable provider who doesnt carry AMC... they are goiing to lose a lot of customers because of it.

Characters? my faves are Daryl because he's hot & because i see a lot of myself in him (sans the upbringing) & Carol because she reminds me of my mom :). & Dale (may he RIP) because he's like a fave uncle. my least faves were/are Shane, & Lori

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
you can talk about the game (i meant it as a general walking dead thread) if you want, i have never played the game but im sure others have. feel free to talk about the comic too if you want LOL

~Tucker&Me~

I dislike Lori immensely. That is all.

I am very excited for season 3 though :) I look forward to the prison dynamics and to seeing how different it may be from the comics.

joce

I heard there is no chance they are working it out- I can remember what it was but I think it was more than just a money issue. I don even think they are in talks anymore. So now we will have to go to my moms and watch it like we do for true blood. I swear when we move I am not even renewing the dish.

It's Chaz that loves the show so much. I like it but cover my eyes for stuff(favorite shows are scary and I cover my eyes,I is a dork)

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
haha its not really about the gorre & whatever, its more about the characters for me, how they are coping, changing etc... thats really why i watch it... the suspence, the danger & succh is just a bonus.

if they dont, i have put my account on pause (folks have direct tv here) then i will drop them like a hot coal... i love TWD that much. esp now that Merel's coming back appearntly on the governers side, i want to see how that will play out.

Maxy24

I love the show! My feelings about different characters change a lot, but Daryl was my favorite for a while, we'll see what happens this year. When does it start up again? I keep forgetting to write it down.

I personally think the commercials AMC has telling you their show is not available on dish are great, I chuckle every time.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Comes back on October 14th!

I hate that kid... seriously, I'd have tied him up and locked him in a room by now. Who the heck lets their child run amok when there are zombies outside?!

My favorite character, even though I've only seen her for 4 seconds is the chick with the cloak, katanas, and slave walkers. Can't get much more badass than that!

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Carl is 13 (per the comic) & growing up, if she would LET him... Geeze :rolleyes: but no she doesn't want him to learn how to use: knives, bats, axes, swords, or guns because she is afraid of him losing his humanity ??? WTF hellos lady in case you haven't noticed DEAD PPL ARE GETTING UP & EATING THE LIVING !!! I think it's time to re evaluate your parenting skills... Let the boy learn how to defend himself!

I love Daryl too he's on my CILF (characters I'd like to f**k) list ;) mostly bc he reminds me of my fiancee ;). but its going to be interesting what's going to happen with Merle back & apparently working for the gov. Hope he's found the strength to stand on his own :( I like how his character has developed.

The katana wielding lady is Michonne & yes she is bad ass!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.