Leba III- as good as it sounds?

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Has anyone used the Leba III pet dental spray? Is it as good as it sounds?

How is it in comparison to the Petzlife spray?

Leba III is $45. Petzlife spray is $13.

I ordered the Petzlife spray for now, but if it doesn't work as well as I hope it will, I'll try the Leba.

Just wanted to see if anyone has ever used it!

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Where did you find it for $45? I saw this not to long ago and was tempted to try it, but the $80 price tag on it was just tooo high.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I've not used it on Izzie, but I've heard nothing but great feedback about it. It's too pricey to see in my area lately though so we only carry the petzlife which i've only heard good things about too.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Purchased this off of amazon and used it for the first time tonight. The dogs were all, "WTF woman". I'm taking pictures of teeth tonight to compare to at a later date.

(*yes I know this is an old thread)

Toller_08

I've never had a need, but the customers who buy the Leba III at work love it. So much that they're willing to pay a lot more for it than the Petzlife sitting right next to it. But to be honest, I've heard good things about Petzlife too.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I also had really good results with Petzlife... I will be interested to see how the Leba III works though!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Updating this!

Petzlife spray didn't do ANYTHING, so I ordered the Leba III and received it last night. I'll update again if it works!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I almost bumped this the other day to see if anyone was using it. Petzlife works fine for us but I'm curious to see how this compares.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I'm on day 3 I think of the Leba, and Emma's teeth are actually looking better. I'm using it on all the dogs and figured if it works I'll use it once a day as maintenance from now on.

Members online

No members online now.