Post a picture of your house/apartment/dwelling

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Mandy, I love your outdoor space. We need to figure out what to do with ours now.

Sparks, hannah's room is awesome! I love the paintings.

And that's an insane amount of snow, Carrie! Sometimes I wish we had snow, but visiting a snowy place in the winter helps curb that.

Great places, all! :D

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Um. What? I'm going to have to google this one, because I just went through my privacy settings a while back and saw nothing like this.
It's that new thing, called places... or whatever. You have to go back in and adjust your privacy settings again or else people will know your location.. it's so stupid.
P.S. I just posted how you undo the settings on your facebook page. :)

Brattina88

I would love to post, but I had a stalker bf and I'd rather not risk it. He tried to add me on Facebook, and I blocked him ;) He lives in the area anyway, so it wouldn't be too hard to find.

I'm sooo jealous of everyones huge houses and huge yards!!:D

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
No house is too humble to post :)

I want to plant some more flowers in our yard. I'd also like to plant a veggie garden and some citrus trees in the spring. I'll be bugging sparks about it when spring rolls around, since hers turned out so well!

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
I only have pictures of the back right now...and only because I had to take them for our adoption application lol. Maybe I'll take some pics of the front later, but the real reason we got this house is cause of the backyard. I don't have pics of the sides but the yard basically wraps around the sides of the house.

We haven't had much time to do stuff with the backyard...it's ginormous and to have real grass we'd have to put in a sprinkler system which would cost a FORTUNE. And the retaining walls are hideous but they are keeping the hill behind us up. We might replace it next summer....maybe lol. So we have some grass but it's mostly weeds. I don't really care as long as it's green and the dogs don't mind.
Looks like you live over near my area by the looks of your yard! I'll try to get some of my backyard today, but it takes multiple pictures like yours does. Then again I'm on a corner and on a .28 acre lot.

Doberluv

Our house is too humble to post.
My house is very humble...small, but sweet and clean and it's cozy in these harsh winters. Be it ever so humble, it's home, sweet home. ;)

I've had a big, 4000 sq ft, beautiful new house at one time and now this smallest of houses. (924 sq ft) LOL. They both have felt equally "home" because that is where my heart is at the time. You make your house your home with your happiness...your dogs, your family and friends, your wonderful meals that you cook, your cozy time by the fireplace, looking out the windows at the harsh weather, but feeling safe and secure. (and protection from bears. :D) That's home. :)

Doberluv

Mandy, I love your outdoor space. We need to figure out what to do with ours now.

Sparks, hannah's room is awesome! I love the paintings.

And that's an insane amount of snow, Carrie! Sometimes I wish we had snow, but visiting a snowy place in the winter helps curb that.

Great places, all! :D
Yup Jessie....visiting me in the winter would definitely curb that...unless you're into snow mobiling, this can get to be a little much. That picture is from a year or two before. Those two years were excessive. It's not always quite that much. It's a lot of work and I'm getting too old for this. You see me out there with my extention cords and snow blower, shovels and brooms. Last year, we were let off easy...there was very little snow...only about a foot or two. It was such a nice reprieve. I'm dreading what will happen this winter. :eek: You just never know. I've been trying to sell my house with no luck so far. So, yet another winter here instead of on the west coast where my lot awaits me. But there are lots of plusses to living here too.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
All of your gorgeous houses put mine to shame. My house needs so much work it's crazy, yay for old houses :/

But I wanted to say that you all have absolutely gorgeous homes, and I'll ditto those who had yard jealousy!!

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Okay... I'll play :p They aren't very good so sorry about that. And my car blocks the house a lot, stupid thing always has to be center of attention :p

View from the road..

Front View... Yes, this is the best I could get. lol

Back of the house..

Some pictures of the back yard as well..

The right side of the backyard... well some of it. It was the best I could get!

Looking straight out from the sliding glass door... (thats the only thing I hate about the shed being there! I can't get any good pictures of the yard unless I walk out there.. it was to hot though, LOL)

The next two are pictures from the left side of the backyard.

This is also on our property... its my brothers trailer though. It's closer to the road and off to the right though.

P.S. We moved in the house in '93, when I was just 1 y/o. They started building it right after I was born, I think. lol So, technically this is my 'rents house. :p

Fran27

Oooo nice house. I love one floor houses... it looks huge! I don't want to think about taking care of that yard though!

It's that new thing, called places... or whatever. You have to go back in and adjust your privacy settings again or else people will know your location.. it's so stupid.
P.S. I just posted how you undo the settings on your facebook page. :)
It seems to be only for mobile facebook, and you have to check in, ie tell it where you are.

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
Tell me about it, lol. Mine is going to kill me before it's over, but I so do not want to live in a new house!
My house is no part of being new either, according to the tax records, built in 1968. :) The wiring inside reflects that age too.

ACooper

You don't have to tell me about old house either! Seems that's all we do around here is work on the house in one form or another........but buying/owning an older house allows us to be a one income family, so I try to keep that in mind, haha

Here's our old house, I blacked out the numbers to make Nolly feel better :D

And the left 1/2 of the backyard. You can see where we DID have a tree, but it came down a month or so ago with a storm. We just put a bird bath on the stump and planted some flowers all around it and that's also where our little pond is.........hopefully next spring/summer it will be a beautiful flower bed :) The shed (or barn as Kevin calls it, ROFL) is a new construction we built last year, and it just got a fresh coat of pain this summer to match the house colors.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Mine was built in 2004, and I think our lot is .28 acres. The older houses down here aren't as attractive as the older houses up north. Most houses built before the 70s are really lacking in character, unless they're really expensive.

My house is no part of being new either, according to the tax records, built in 1968. :) The wiring inside reflects that age too.
LOL! Mine still has the old knob and fabric covered wiring in parts of it. The one bathroom is an addition -- the old outhouse building (it was filled in long ago) got torn down when they dozed in the backyard this spring. The walls are boars' hair plaster over lath. You don't even want to know how big the closets are (not) :rofl1: There's a cistern in the backyard, and there's still the remnant of the old mechanism that metered in gas for the old gaslights.

However, there are the 10 foot ceilings, the big rooms (all but the second bedroom are at least 15 X 15), it stays cool in the summer without AC, the gas furnace (modern, thankfully) heats it in no time and relatively inexpensively, and the lot has old, BIG trees :)

The records only go back to 1904. My house was built before that.

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
I lived in a house like that back in AZ, I do not like that fabric covered wiring at all. Even less so, this house had the push button switches, like you had to literally punch in a button and it would "CLICK" on. Scary stuff.

Members online