My dog is my LIFE.

Doggish.Obsession

Bombed To-Be Puppy Owner
Today I was in my mom's store.

In front of my mom's store is a HUGEE road. There's cars running all over the place, and its extremely crowded. (New York)

So I was inside, and suddenly, my mom goes, "Gah. I'm opening the door." My dog was loose in the store, and just wandering, and so when my mom opened the door wide open, I frantically said, "CLOSE IT! THE DOG'S GONNA GET OUT!"

And she stands there stupidly, staring down at me. My dog comes running, and slips out the door. At this point I was about to cry. (My last dog died when he went outside and got hit by a hit and run driver) I said in this pleading voice, "Happy! Happy, c'mere!"

And he turns back, and like SLINKS towards me. I lunged forward and grabbed the fur on its face, and dragged it into the store. My mom was still standing there.

So I grab the door and yank it shut, and in the process I manage to bang my mom's head and whole body out of the way by the door.

(I know grabbing my dog's face hair was harsh, but it would be better than DYING. Right?)

I feel kind of bad now, but still. My dog is my life, and I couldnt BEAR to lose another dog. My poor mommy. :D

LOLS.

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
LOL... I know how you feel... my cat slipped out one day and she is INSIDE ONLY, she would die outside... I flipped out and ran after her and ended up grabbing her tail... it was the only way to get her and I figured the same as you better having a sore tail then being dead!!! LOL

glad your doggy is okay :)

LoveMyKees

Love My KEEShond
Glad he came back to you! Just like you, in those few moments where your panicking, I would have done anything to have him back with me.

Glad he's safe :)

Members online