Votes: 27 58.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Other - Please explain

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I'm glad that Adrianne specified what she was asking, but several people in THIS thread still have those unfortunate misconceptions I mentioned above.
Who? I believe everyone here is intelligent enough to realize that the literal definiion of co-ownership is still multiple people sharing ownership.

The OP and relevant replies have largely expressed concern with typical or potentially worrisome arrangements they have personally seen tacked onto co-ownerships because reality is that most co-ownership arrangements go beyond merely a name on paper and involve other expectations and responsibilities. It behooves one considering such an arrangement to know what is normal, what to look for, previously exploited loopholes, etc. Yours apparently don't. Fine. Others do. They are not all the same...hence the thread. It's really not a difficult concept.

Who? I believe everyone here is intelligent enough to realize that the literal definiion of co-ownership is still multiple people sharing ownership.
Someone can be misinformed without being unintelligent. I certainly wouldn't call Romy unintelligent by any stretch of the imagination, but she seems misinformed if she believes that co-ownership (by itself) means you're liable for damages a dog causes, amongst other things mentioned.

Members online

No members online now.