Vibes for my great-grandmother?

GipsyQueen

My 95-year-old great-grandma fell yesterday morning and broke her left thigh. :( They had to operate right away, which went well - but she could really use to get well vibes. My great-grandpa fell exactly 2 years ago on ice as well and it's been really tough on them since then. I just hope my great-grandma doesn't loose her faith in living.
Maybe some of those famous chaz vibes will help?

This year has just been a crummy one - can it be January yet?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
My Mother is 88 and she just went through breaking her hip. IT did more than just the break, it made her feel very worried and mortal, you are right in your worries about her spirits. Mom is now back to normal, tho I do see a limp on occasion. You have all my vibes and prayers for your GGrandmother. Do all you can to keep her mind occupied on positive things. Distractions are good for the soul when healing.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Lots and lots of ((((((((((((((((((VIBES)))))))))))))))) sent her way!

((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) sent for both of you <3

Doberluv

((((((((((((hugs))))))))))) and lots of healing vibes sent her way. And lots of emotional boosting. If you can keep her occupied with things to look at, read, something she might like to do while she's recovering, that might help. It has to be very difficult at that age to be so laid up like that. I do hope she'll recover nicely and keep her spirits high.

GipsyQueen

thank you! I haven't been able to get an update yet, but I am going to go visit on sunday. Hopefully she'll be feeling better by then :(

Members online

No members online now.