Laugh.....laugh away.....

Miakoda

So it appears that I am facebook-challenged.

For at least the past 3 months, I have shared witty comments, funny quotes from my boys, acknowledged people, and even expressed my sadness over missing my Dad. In all that time, not a single person commented on anything I had to say. I noticed it, but really didn't think too much of it other than people must just be busy or something to not reply (or they just didn't feel like it). That's how it was. Until today.

I went onto my own wall to delete a comment (something I had put up for sale that I already sold), and I noticed that it said that the post was viewable to "only me". Hm. So I checked another post. Same thing. I started checking all my posts allth way back until late November (that's a LOT of status updates, let me tell you!), and I found that they all said the same thing: they were only viewable by me. Oh, and this includes several newly created photo albums like the Disney album.

I didn't know whether to be angry, to cry, or laugh hysterically at myself. So I chose to be somewhat angry at facebook (why not blame them?) and laugh so hard that I cried. :rofl1:

So to all my facebook friends, I have not been too busy to share my life with you. It just appears I was caught up in sharing my life with myself. :D

Here's my sign.

LauraLeigh

OMG!!!

See its a good thing that did not happen to me, I'd have been hurt and devestated that no one seemed to care anymore!

Here's to figuring it out, and having a good sense of humor over it!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I think that has happened to all of us at one point.... I remember getting really POed that no one was commenting on ANYTHING... until I realized I was posting to Only Me. LAME!

aivzdog

Haha. That happened to my mom once. She is like why isnt anyone commenting on my facebook posts?!?!?!
It happens to the best of us.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
LOL....

So when AM I going to hear about this Disney trip anyway. I've been more than patient :p LOL

Miakoda

I just finally got the Disney pics all loaded onto a flash drive. I'll be making a Disney thread in the near future!

Oh, and I posted all kinds of wonderful things on facebook. It's just no one ever got to see them. lol

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
HAPPENED TO ME!! LOL

I was actually getting really sad that NOBODY cared about my pictures or my new updates and then I was like..

wait a second..

So annoying! lol but we've all been there!

Members online

No members online now.