OK some pics... totally random

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Well I was playing with my camera a bit today. Now everything is taken in auto mode lol and they are extremely amateur lol but none the less I am having a lot of fun with my new camera. I need to sit down and read the manual and watch the disk but for now... I'm just having too much fun playing hahaha.

Some of these probably really need to be resized but I wanted to see what size they would show up as on the screen. the jewelry pics are resized but the hannah and dog ones are not.

So even though I was just playing around and don't know what I am doing I am still pretty darn impressed with how some of my jewelry ones turned out.

jewelry ones first

You can even see my fingerprint on the glass piece lol

now some hannah and dogs

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
it is fun lol... I can't keep my hands off it. although I'm trying to read the manual and learn... I might as well be reading swahili lol (sp?)

I took a few more jewelry pics that I'm pretty impressed with... I did it with the macro setting but everythign else was auto.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Your jewelry is so beautiful :) I love the set of turquoise earrings! Hannah looks a bit like a zombie in one of those pictures though lol!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Aren't new cameras great?!

I need to order some earrings from you...do you work with nickle-free metals? I seem to have acquired a sensitivity to regular posts and such over the last couple of years and can only wear silver and surgical steel.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Aren't new cameras great?!

I need to order some earrings from you...do you work with nickle-free metals? I seem to have acquired a sensitivity to regular posts and such over the last couple of years and can only wear silver and surgical steel.
Yes new cameras are SO much fun LOL. I can't keep my hands off of it.

Yeah you can get sterling silver or I can get surgical steel if you want. I can do either :) Just let me know.

Members online

No members online now.