New to the site!

Crash1207

Just registered on the site and thought I would pop in and say hi.

I actually found this place because I needed some advice on a dog of ours who has taken to peeing in the house again. :rolleyes:

Here is a picture of our two boys.

Their names are Peyton (the smaller one under the covers) and his brother Chief (the bigger one). They are 4 year old Pit Bull mixes that we rescued from a shelter in Chicago in March of 2005. They are the most lovable and gentle dogs I've ever been around in my life.

It's funny that when we went to the shelter to find a dog (notice dog is not plural), we didn't even plan on seeing them. Then, the night before we went, my wife saw their pictures on the website and said we should see them. I was pretty adamant about only getting one dog. But then they led them out and they jumped right up on us and started licking our faces and I was hooked. I can't imagine my life without them now. :lol-sign:

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Hi and welcome to Chazhound! :) Your dogs are both incredibly adorable. Glad you chose to adopt!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome! If I saw the pic you posted, I wouldn't be able to resist adopting both of them. Please post your question about peeing the the health section for more to see.

Members online

No members online now.