Bad picture

Tobysmom

OK, its somewhat cute. Anybody have any weird pictures of their dogs? We all have cute pictures, but maybe some that just didn't turn out right.

That tongue! And he looks like he is about to fall over.

Susi

Sorry, but in europe it is stickly forbidden to breed the naked dog, and I agree.

Susi

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
haha I will have to search for some silly pictures of teddy lol I'm sure I have some somewhere. HAHA I love how the tongue is smack dab in the middle of his nose lol so cute. what timing you have :D

bogolove

Tobysmom,

Toby has the cutest furry little head. I just love him.

I guess with him being "naked", it really helps with the fur clean up... I have fur everywhere...

W

Whitedobelover

lol... do they put clothes on them there? or what... i need to know... cause i havent ever heard of that before... so do they put clothes on them before they breed... then take them off after...

Your Toby is as cute as a button. I also love the hairless, and about not allowing breeding of them in Europe... well, I live here and was at Switzerlands biggest dog show in April and actually stood and watched the judging of of the Chinese Cresteds, and one made it into the top 5, so I would assume they are allowed to breed them here!!!

P.S. The entrants were from many different European countries, not just from Switzerland where there is no BSL.

Becca_

chowchow
Susi, that was totally rude and uncalled for. If you dont like the breed, then dont look at the pics.

Here's Gracie with her tongue out, she looks like a lion ready to eat something tasty.

Last edited:

nedim

This pic is funny to me at least. I caught Peanut a while back while she was making her rounds running at mach5 through the house.

Members online

No members online now.