Puppy enjoying his ball

oriondw

user not active

Its funny how he kepts chewing on the ball.

I took few pictures and its funny how he crushes the ball.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Awwwww, that's so adorable!! :D I love the look of concentration on his face!

EliNHunter

My Hunter has a bally-fetish, too! He has a Kong ball that he carries around so much his mouth and lips are kind of deformed!! :(

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
the ball is Victor's favorite too..what kind of ball does your dog like best? Vic likes the ones that have little rubber prongs (it is a texture thing with him) and a good squeek! Tennis balls are his least favorites..Love the pic..does your dog have a variety of balls to choose from? Or is he a simple soul and pleased with just one?

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
OMG the look on your dogs face is priceless!!! :D
That's such a great picture!! I absolutely love it!

EliNHunter

I know your question wasn't directed to me, but I add nonetheless! Hunter has a plethora of ballys because those are his favs. He's got THREE Kong Balls (he's always losing them and I buy hiim another only to find the other one later :rolleyes: ), a couple of the cone shaped Kongs, About a million tennis balls (those are the only ones allowed to be thrown in the house), a couple of ropey-dopes, Some shank bones, and about 54 stuffed animals!!!!!

oriondw

user not active
smkie said:
the ball is Victor's favorite too..what kind of ball does your dog like best? Vic likes the ones that have little rubber prongs (it is a texture thing with him) and a good squeek! Tennis balls are his least favorites..Love the pic..does your dog have a variety of balls to choose from? Or is he a simple soul and pleased with just one?

He loves new things and things he can chew/squash.

We go by tennis courts near our house and when he see's tennis balls in grass he gets very excited runs to them and plays with them for about 10 min :)

He likes tennis balls the most because of how they squash. Not too hard, not too soft.

The look on his face reminds me of my first German Shepherd, Purdue. He loved tennis balls and would squish them by the hour. He had a phenomenal set of jaws! I can't help but wonder, in retrospect, if the tennis balls were what wore his teeth down somewhat early and if doing that by the hour didn't contribute to the development of arthritis in his neck when he got old.

Members online

No members online now.