Mean people might think this is funny.....

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
I was casually walking my dogs as I do every afternoon. I was about 2 miles away from home, and all of a sudden the sky got dark and it came a down poor. I was completly soaked, hair, every article of clothing... even my shoes in about 20 seconds.

The poor dogs were soaked too! Lynn kept walking right in front of me and stopping, but Ruckus would not budge! he can slip out of his harness so I couldnt make him move if the didnt want to. so I was standing in the rain, 2 miles from home singing "come on ruckus, you can do it! come on boy! lets go home! wanna go home and get a treat!"
I ended up having to carry him (45lbs) to the nearest shelter, which was the grooming salon I work at.

I got off early, but my boss was still there. people were coming in to pick up there dogs, and there I was standing infront of the screen door.... soaking wet, carrying a big dog, with Lynn sitting on my feet until someone opened the door for us.

Everyone laughed at me, and my boss took pictures with her camera phone!

I am sure it looked funny, but it was a pretty bad time for my doggies and me!

i guess i am mean?!

LOL... I am sure it wasnt funny at the time, but I am laughing really hard over here imagining it.

I have had some pretty embarrassing moments courtesy of my dogs, so dont feel too bad.

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
nah, i know its funny LOL

i am laughing now looking back at me singing in the rain to encourage Ruckus to move!

okay, I started a thread for other people to post their embarrassing stories, hopefully lots of people will post and make you feel better!

Lolas Dad

You mentioned your boss took pics but didn't show them? Now people are going to want to see them you know :popcorn:

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
LOL!

i am sure they are funny. I see it all week next week. she has a habit of putting pics on her screen savers on the computer.

I do feel better that it was our regular clients there, not new people.

cricketsmygirl

Angels in waiting....
Well I must be mean to because when I read that I couldn't help but laugh!:rofl1::rofl1:

Members online