New

Binx

Swissie Mom
Hey. I'll try to keep this short and simple. The keyword being 'short.' ;)
Well, my name is Lauryn, I'm 16 (17 on July 9th :D) and I live in Wilmington, NC. As far as pets go, I have a one year old Greater Swiss Mountain Dog named Binx. He's my baby. We also have a four year old Golden Retriever named Toby, but he's more my older brothers' dog than mine. They adore him. :rolleyes: haha.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to hearing about you and your pups.

BTW, I'm too lazy right now to upload pictures so if you would like to see some of the boys, just pm me or e-mail me.

Hi there, Lauryn-Lauren. So, do you go to New Hanover or Hoggard High School (or, as they were known, Hangover and Haggard) - or did they ever build new high schools in Wilmington

I lived in Wilmington (2922 Park Avenue in Forest Hills) when I was in high school. We moved there from the San Francisco Bay Area. My Dad was the first county engineer for New Hanover County - doesn't that sound like ancient history! (lol) He stepped on LOTS of toes. You wouldn't believe some of the things that some of the developers were getting by with and how much harm was being done to the environment and beaches.

I've only had a chance to visit Wilmington again once - very briefly, but it's really changed and grown tremendously. One of these days I'm going to have to load up the dogs and just drive down there and spend a week at Wrightsville Beach, preferably in late fall when it's cool and no one else wants to be on the beach! I guess I might have to go to another beach, for all I know they've banned dogs from the beach now.

It's great to have you here. I'm looking forward to your posts.

Renee

Binx

Swissie Mom
Wow! What a small world! haha.
I go to Hoggard High...lucky me. :rolleyes: ;)
Wow! Your old house is only like 20 minutes away from me! :)

Members online

No members online now.