Joey head profile and green screen photos

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
This is one of the photos from our photoshoot the other day...

I seriously LOVEEEEEEE this one

joeyblack by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

I'm not super amazing at doing the whole chroma key green screen thing. Still need a lot of practice getting the lighting perfect to make cutting and pasting in new backgrounds better.. but here are a couple samples of me with each dog. Mind you, I wasn't planning on being in these photos so that's why my hair is a mess and no makeup on.

Me with Joey

joeyme by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Me with Cricket

Cricketandme by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

Me with Bamm (please nevermind his worried expression. He was actually being a ham for photos until I decided I wanted one with us together. brat dog)

bamm by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

and one more of Bamm and Cricket

bammcricket by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

There are quite a few more from this photoshoot, but I'll post those later when I get around to editing them.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Thank you so much guys!

Love them! Especially Joey's one! If you lived close to me I would be begging you to come photograph my dogs!
If I eventually get my bengal cat from the breeder I've been looking at I'll be making a trip up to Ontario area in about a year or two... soooo far away, but still... I would have my camera anyways so maybe we can plan for a meetup further on down the road. I would love to photograph your dogs.

Here's another one... and I'll post before and after of this one...

Here's the photo straight off the camera. It was a tiny bit overexposed, but easily fixable.

Some of these photos are harder to edit than others. This was an easier one.

Cricket by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

What editing program are you using? Does it have a "replace color" tool/option? I use it all the time in Adobe, it would probably work really well to get rid of that "glow" from the green screen around the edges of the image.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
What editing program are you using? Does it have a "replace color" tool/option? I use it all the time in Adobe, it would probably work really well to get rid of that "glow" from the green screen around the edges of the image.
I used PhotoShop CS6 for these ones. There is a replace color option, but I'm not positive how to use that option since I haven't used it yet. I can look up a tutorial. This is my first time really using a green screen. I used one a long time ago when Cricket was a puppy, but my light settings were way off back then so it didn't work out very well back then.

They are awesome!! And your hair is GORGEOUS!
Thank you so much lol. I actually haven't cut it at all in well over a year and it had been in a ponytail all day so I think it looks like a mess lol.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I love it, I'm currently growing mine out trying to get it to look like yours! I want to grow out all of my layers and have it all one (long) length. :)

Members online

No members online now.