Fred so far.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
He's doing so well :) he's a happy little chap, not fazed by much at all! He's just starting to respond to us, I got greeted with wiggles and loves when I got in today (was gone about 3hrs, he was with other half playing!). Starting to get to know one another, which is lovely!
He's going to be a digger and chewer I think!!! Loves to dig even now!!! Need better fencing..!!

House training is going really well! Few accidents, but nothing major and no poo lol! Probably jinxed it now....

Bodhi still thinks he smells, but she's not been too bad at all! Not sure they'll ever be best friends (which he wants), but they're ok. He's good with her, but will see how it is when he's bigger!!!!

He's learnt sit really well, working on a down, come is coming along, leave and others. Don't think he knows his name yet though lol! He is a bit of a daydreamer, so you have to make sure hes focussed or you've got no hope lol! He's beginning to notice us more and more though.

Hes such a good looking dog :D we do love him already!!

Not bad for less than a week ;)

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I have pics, but I need to finish a report, I shouldn't be on here!! Will upload them later! He's currently parading about the house looking for trouble :D

Doberluv

That's such good news that he's doing well and that you guys are forming an attachment already. Maybe Bodhi and he will get closer as time goes on. It's early still.

Members online

No members online now.