Horny dog??

Jayson93

Not sure if this would belong here...anyways I'm new here, I just have a problem I'm not sure on what to do. I have a 2 year old spayed labrador named Prince and lately he's been really clingy to me and he's been trying to mount me a lot. He's also getting sort of posessive of me and barely lets my other dogs near me. He basically acts as if he owns me. xD

Yesterday night my girlfriend came over and he started growling at her when she started talking to me and it's unusual of him to do that at all to anyone. :/

Anyways just not sure what to do. I tell him to stop and he's obedient with that but he just really doesn't care??

:hail:

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
It sounds like Prince needs some obedience classes and probably a lot more daily mental/physical exercise! Set boundaries with him, don't allow him to be pushy, or mount you, and make him work for everything he gets... he has to sit/down/wait/whatever for food, walks, treats, attention, everything.

joce

Obedience classes for sure.

My dobe is a huge baby. But he has some issues where anyone or thing he sees under him he will hump it. Never growled or bit-will just hump.

For people all it takes it to have the person tell him sit stay and then release them and he would never think of it. Never attempted to do it with me or my bf though it he would have some bigger problems to worry about!

Members online

No members online now.