Everyday bag

What do you guys use every day to carry your 'stuff'? I've had an Eddie Bauer Sling bag for 3 or 4 years and it's starting to come apart on me :(

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I have a Timbuk2 small classic messenger bag I have had since 2005 and it still looks almost new. Perfect size for a purse, but I've used it on hikes and while traveling, too. Best $55 I've spent for a bag!

Photos:

Last edited:

GipsyQueen

I have a cowboysbag and I LOVE it!!! I can use it for school and it fits everything, but I can just use it as a purse because it's pretty. :)

I have a coach backpack and a leather coach Ashley purse that are my daily go to bags. Both are roomy and the back pack is fantastic for shopping and what not because it's, well a back pack lol. If I want something nicer I pull out Ashley, it's my favourite coach purse because it has a shoulder strap and handles, but there are little snapped straps that will hold the shoulder strap on the bottom when you don't want to use it.
This is like mine:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I just bought a new hot pink Rosetti purse at TJMaxx Wednesday. Before that I was using a Lily Bloom purse (it had cupcakes on it!) also from TJMaxx.

My pre-Lily Bloom bag was actually falling apart on me and forced me to get something new. It was a bag I bought at Wal-Mart and it was fine for about a year but did start to fall apart, being a Wal-Mart bag. =P I liked it just fine, but yeah... not constructed the best. My Lily Bloom bag was nice though, and holding up fine, I've just kinda been feeling like I want a new bag so I was keeping an eye out, and the hot pink with the right amount of pockets and a handle that wasn't too short was too good to resist. They had other Lily Bloom bags at TJMaxx the other day, and they are cute - I always have to pick them up to look at them - but the prints can be a little out there so probably not appropriate for everybody's style. Not even mine, LOL. Cupcakes yes. Some of the other stuff, cute, but not for me.

Jenne

Ball Thrower
I have Harvey's seatbelt bags, the large satchel is my everyday bag, but I use my convertible tote for trips, hikes or other longer outings. I love how unique and indestructible they are.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I'd like to just carry a small backpack, but Rick said that might seem shady? Anyone have an opinion on that? I just can't do the whole purse thing, lol.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I'd like to just carry a small backpack, but Rick said that might seem shady? Anyone have an opinion on that? I just can't do the whole purse thing, lol.
I think it's only shady if you make it look shady lol. But that's like, the trend now. Backpack as purse. So it wouldn't seem out of place.

My current bag is just a leather crossbody from Target that I fell in love with. I don't like anything very big and I tend to prefer cross-body purses. I don't carry much with me though...just wallet and phone really and then extra stuff I accumulate.

Locke

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I have a tiny hot pink leather wristlet from Gap, I think, that fits my phone, cards, and a Chapstick. I hate carrying stuff around.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
All these replies and no one got the best purse brand ..FOSSIL <3 So much love. I currently have 4. Huge one, 2 medium sized ones& a little one.

I also hae a Kelly Moore for my camera!

Saeleofu

I have two drawstring backpacks. I sort of switch between them as I clean them out, so one always has junk in it lol. I don't take it to stores and stuff (that's what pockets are for!) but I do take it to work and to musicals and thee like. Works fine, but I wish I could fine one like I had before. It was the same but super nice, with multiple pockets inside and out and thicker strings to make it more comfortable.

I can't do purses. They get in the way, I forget them, I tip stuff out of them...especially with a dog, I just don't have a free hand for a purse.

Pockets. :p I hate HATE carrying a bag or purse, so I have a lot of cargo pants/ crop pants/ capris.

For toting stuff back and forth to work, I use a reusable shopping bag.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
This

Cause it's small and not super girly. And I HATE carrying things like clutches cause I would probably just lose them :p

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I use a small back pack from MEC as my everyday bag. It's perfect in my opinion!

Actually, I have three of them. One as my everyday bag, one as my sports bag and one as my dog park bag.
MEC bags are best bags.

I rotate three everyday bags depending on where I'm going and what I'm doing. I have their awesome pod pack in two sizes, I use the smaller size almost daily:

And this is for when I want a side/shoulder purse.

Members online

No members online now.