The Camenzind

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Yet another addition to our vintage-inspired line.
YAY.

I haven't added him to the site just yet, but I intend to this evening.
He's made out of our new chocolate brown leather and he's 1 3/4" wide.
He has small pyramid spots that frame the 1/2" center D-Ring, and then they frame the entire collar, come up and around a larger pyramid spot and a large round spot. It also has some neatly placed small round spots on it. It's made out of our new chocolate brown leather. We've had chocolate brown leather for a while now, but it was only in straps. Now we can officially offer it since we have an entire hide of it.

And a side shot of it.

I'm going to get some photos of Ophie in it later, and when I get it listed, I'll link to it here. :D

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Thank you!!! :D

I get especially attached to each vintage-inspired collar that I make.
I'd been thinking up the design in my head all week as I was working on orders, and when it came time to make it, I changed the design completely.
Figures.:lol-sign:

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Me too!!
I LOVE the circles and I LOVE the pyramid spots!
I couldn't leave either out of the collar. I had to incorporate both into the design.

Thanks again! :D

I missed this one earlier!

LOL! I can see why you were itching to get to work on this one -- probably about as badly as I've been wanting to lay out Kharma's collar badge for you to work into a collar. I keep taking out those titanium crystals like a dragon sorting through her favorite hoard :eek:

Chewbecca

feel the magic
hahahaha!

Yes, I WAS itching to get this one made. I love it, and it looks great on Ophie.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
This is an odd question, but would you consider making a video of you making one? I am really interested to see how it is done. I am blown away by the quality of your leather work and can't for the life of me wrap my head around how you do it.

Members online

No members online now.