Stain removal

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Aubrey's been having some random diahrrea lately (took her to the vet last week for the excessive peeing and he didn't find anything wrong...) and today she had an accident on Daniel's very light grey carpet. What genius products do you fine people recommend for getting the stain out? It's light, but noticable. Enough to void the security deposit, which isn't good. He cleaned it up immediately and used some Carbona carpet cleaner.

I used to do service work on homes and very often the work was messy. I found that goop hand cleaner in small amounts worked wonerful on carpet. I would suggest testing it in closet or something first that wont be noticed and then use it on the stain.

Oxyclean works really well too. Mix it stronger than the container says with really hot water and pour it on there. Let it sit for several hours and then suck it up with a shop vac. If the stain is still visible, repeat. When you're satisfied, put a fan on it.

This has taken permanent marker, kool-aid, and just about any other nasty stain you can imagine. I would do a test spot first, though.

Mordy

Quigleyfied
I've found Folex to work well on stains. Unfortunately one of my cats has a very sensitive stomach (throws up a lot) and when I was still feeding dry food I had to remove brown stains quite often. :(

You can get it at Sav-on or other drug stores. And just so you know what it looks like: http://www.folexcompany.com

bubbatd

I echo Mindy ! I don't have the vac, but use a lot of towels... brush it it. Make sure you have scaped up all " stuff" before using.... I use a flat trowel .

Members online

No members online now.