New Years Resolutions

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
- Start a dog sport with Cali
- Pass my road test in February
- Take initiative and find a part-time job (not including lifeguarding over the summer)

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
- I want to start running, like actually. Tyler and I want to start going to the gym every night after work for at least an hour.
- I want to keep on improving my skiing skills, without over doing it or hurting myself.
- If puppy happens this spring I want to put my heart and soul into training this dog. Its a goal of mine to have this dog well trained and obedient.
- I want to start cooking more interesting dishes and get out of my food comfort zone.
- Bake more
- Take more photos with the manual mode. Or just take more photos and actually get them developed.
- Do more clicker training with Teagan and teach her more tricks.

k9krazee

Have fun with Ken & Crossbone!
Save $$, Plan our wedding, have a blast
Debut Crossbone in agility or get ready to debut
Start flyball, lots of camping, take him swimming at the lake & train often

And continue to save for our big vacation next year.
Start exercising/running again - id like to do a half marathon at the end of this year or beginning of next

*Get the house back
*Get my dog back
*Get my dad back safely
*Get my life together
*Make my uncle, mother, and their cronies pay
*Get happy about life
*Stop being comforted by thoughts of death, suicide, and crime/horror stories (well, perhaps not the last one...)

JacksonsMom

- start working out at least 4 days a week
- walking a lot more. There's this really nice neighborhood about 20 mins away that's a little over 4 miles (in a big loop) and I want Jackson and I to walk it at least 3-4 days a week.
- eating healthier, and at least watching what I eat more often
- saving up $$$ for a puppy
- get back in college (already registered!)

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
- Continue loosing weight. So far, since Nov. 28th, I am down about 15 lbs and gained somewhere around 5-6 lbs of muscle. So lose more fat!

- Get a horse. If all goes well, I should have one early spring.

- Get a car. Again, if all goes well, should have one early spring.

- *Attempt* barrel racing, since ya know, I work at a barrel racing farm.

- Drink more water.

- Last but not least, BE HAPPY!

milos_mommy

I thought of a few. Everyone's are so inspiring!

- "Practice" or study Buddhism for at least an hour each week. I'd ideally like to start attending meetings, or go to temple, and there's one Unitarian church around here, but I don't know if I'll find one I'm really comfortable in.
- Work on my writing EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
- Make a to-do list every single day. Even if I don't get everything on it done, I get a whole lot more done when I make to-do lists.
- Don't apologize for other people's screw-ups to save a relationship. If other people screw up that badly and can't apologize, I don't need them in my life.

BostonBanker

My huge one is to get entirely out of debt in 2013. I'll have my car paid off by early summer. That money going to credit card payments will clear out that debt before the end of the year. Then start serious savings with hopes of being able to afford my own place at some point.

Beyond that, I have goals, not resolutions.

joce

Just keep hoarding money. Been looking over a year and uneven numbers are unlucky for me so not thinking 2013 will be the year.

Other than that if I finish my bachelors program(still not sure on timeline) I want to start volunteering again. Free clinic and maybe fostering again.

Find a way to not let sanctimonious "I am better than everyone", holier than thou people get under my skin.
And when you find that way, share, will you?

My resolutions:

Live, Love, Laugh.

Stress less, relax, and be more comfortable with myself, not so worried about what others think of me.

Meditate more often.

Learn to canoe.

Win the lottery.

joce

Just keep hoarding money. Been looking over a year and uneven numbers are unlucky for me so not thinking 2013 will be the year.

Other than that if I finish my bachelors program(still not sure on timeline) I want to start volunteering again. Free clinic and maybe fostering again.
My phone is processed (I write possessed and it says processed?!)

I said saving for a house and its erased when I go back to fix the money changing to my or something :eek: I'm not nuts. Swear lol!

vscntkz

Chuc cuoi tuan vui ve va nam moi hanh phuc.
Tiep tuc dong gop cho dien dan cua chung toi nhe.
Than men

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I have a few big ones.

Personal:
- Finally train to run a 5K.
- Eat clean. Aiming for Paleo-esque, but mostly just eating clean.
- Keeping closer touch with family.
- Eliminate the need for roommates in this house by the end of 2013. I'm sick of roommates.
- To accomplish the above... I have monetary goals. Thus, the goals below...

Career(s):

AlliePets:
- Become an official sole proprietorship with AlliePets in January.
- Get a bookkeeper and a lawyer. Legit.
- Start giving back a percentage of my sales to local rescues.
- Kick off product sales in March.
- Consign products to my store by May.
- Many other little surprises I don't want to reveal. :>

Event/Marketing with Global:
- Beat our fundraising totals of 2012.
- Host more independant rescues, and give my ferret rescue some love with said events.
- REALLY get involved in our local scene. More events like the Dog Movie Night.
- Overall, just really push my boundaries and show my bosses what I can do, learning new skills along the way.

It's going to be a year of Change. I need Change, and the only way to achieve the change I desire is to work hard, set short-term and long-term goals, and keep my eye towards the future. :)

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
-stick to a fitness routine. The other half is ripped & he got there through hard work. I am notorious for giving up after a week or so.
-finally race a 5K
-continue my good eating habits (I've gotten sooo much better at this!)
-work with the dogs more. Mostly Rage. I'd like her to be an easy dog to live with (she's 5 !) and in order for this to occur I need to suck it up & put in some effort.
-do more with Basset Hound Rescue SoCal.
-learn more, faster, at my job. I really need to keep said job, or I really can't afford to have aging dogs.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Get a squishy. Er, puppy.
And do other stuff, but mostly that. I believe that counts as a resolution...

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm getting into shape this upcoming year so that maybe I can have a baby the following year. Going to be running, hitting the gym, eating wayyy better and id like to try cycling with Bamm. I don't know if I necessarily want to call it a new years resolution since I tend to fail at those, but it is definitely my game plan starting now.

FG167

I'm getting into shape this upcoming year so that maybe I can have a baby the following year. Going to be running, hitting the gym, eating wayyy better and id like to try cycling with Bamm. I don't know if I necessarily want to call it a new years resolution since I tend to fail at those, but it is definitely my game plan starting now.
More less my goals and thoughts too :)

Members online

No members online now.