Garden Progression

pitbullpony

BSL Can Be Beaten
Just taking some fun garden shots; we had lots of rain early this year and made for beautiful roses; still; I'm still getting beautiful roses.

I don't like to use the Macro setting on my camera; it seems to be limited as to how close; where if I take a shot using just the generic setting and there is good focus; I can crop much closer. The only problem with a tight shot for my camera is it sometimes focusses somewhere I'm not counting on. I think the one shot of the Bachelor buttons has it focussed on the neck of the flower; as opposed to the purple. The yellow rose is also a softer focus and I couldn't seem to get it to change it's focal point.

And a pic of one of the ferals my friend has been caring for (read neutering/feeding)

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
are those white bleeding hearts? I have not seen them in white! Beautiful garden--love the roses.

pitbullpony

BSL Can Be Beaten
Hey Bmb; thanks; gardening is my quiet passion; however in my garden; the strong are the only ones that survive; I minimally interfere with how my garden grows.

When I bought the white bleeding heart; I was told; finicky plant; blah, blah; white ones are weaker, blah, blah.

Thought I lost it one year; had my sister helping me weed and she cut it back to the ground and very nearly ripped it up.

However it came back stronger than ever; it is pretty shaded where it grows; perhaps that's why it looks so good.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
they are really quite pretty all white! I think I will have to look for them. I enjoy gardening too--and our soil is very sandy. So if it can't survive in dry sand, then it's gone--LOL-so I also garden by survival of the fit-est!

Looks lovely -- especially the roses :) Those columbine should spread, and even when they aren't blooming, the foliage and seed pods are pretty. I think the pink ones are some of my favorites, although I do like the dark burgundy with white awfully well too.

I love bleeding hearts, but, like clematis, the Hand of Fate -- or some overzealous weeder -- always seems to pull them up.

If you like very hardy and prolific roses that will cover a bank or just cascade beautifully, try to find The Fairy. The flowers are small, but they are beautiful and usually cover the bush. :)

Hi pitbullpony,

Wow this the wonderful flower plant. There is hidden massage behind white there in no any dirt in the heart. I appreciate your choice for this plant and congratulate for grow it.

Members online