Wisconsin Meet Up?

D'tailsDogGrooming

Professional Groomer
I'd love to check out Steven Point's dog park. Ours is awful boring. Do your dogs do well with little dogs? Zeke (min poodle) is only 11lbs but thinks he's as big as your catahoula.

gecko_mom

Cata what?
My girls love other dogs, and do really well with small dogs.

I usually go to the dog park at times when there aren't a lot of other dogs because I don't trust other dog owners there. Most people have no clue about true dog behavior. My catahoula is actually a very submissive girl, so I've had some problems with dominant dogs wanting to take advantage of her out there.

I am only working part time right now, so I usually hit up the dog park on Mondays and Wednesdays, which are my days off. If ever one of those days works out, we could set something up. We are usually around on weekends as well.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Pick me! I am at the U of Minnesota in the twin cities. Are you guys within driving distance of that? I am willing to drive to meet up if it is not too far. Though I will not have a dog with me :/

D'tailsDogGrooming

Professional Groomer
It would be about a 2 and half hour drive to Wausau, and then another 45 minutes down to Point Corgi, so if we all wanted to meet Wausau is probably the better option. Mondays work well for me most weeks Krystal.

gecko_mom

Cata what?
Monday is bad, I picked up a shift at work. I could do Wednesday or the following weekend. I can drive to Wausau, the dog park here is south of Point about 10 miles.

D'tailsDogGrooming

Professional Groomer
How about the following Monday then? I have class on Wednesday, and I am going to the Great Lakes Pet Expo in West Allis next weekend. Sounds good otherwise though, Wausau it is.

D'tailsDogGrooming

Professional Groomer
Unfortunately I don't have a booth this year. Found out about it a little too late. But I will be looking into it for next year. We should try and meet up!

D'tailsDogGrooming

Professional Groomer
Due to sometimes coming up with Gecko_Mom, we are postponing this a couple of weeks. Let me know if anyone comes up with other ideas, things you'd like to do etc. We'll try and make this meet up great when it does come together. Hopefully it will be warmer when we all finally meet!

D'tailsDogGrooming

Professional Groomer
Alright, its been awhile fellow Wisconsin-knights! (I have no idea how to actually spell that btw) So when are we going to meet up? I can bring homemade doggy and people treats if we want to make it more like a winter picnic. I know we settled on a Monday in Wausau, give me a date and I'll give anyone who needs directions the info!

Members online

No members online now.