Hello's from Me and my pack

Heeellloo! I pretty much joined because I have questions that need answers. I live in Sunny California with my pack of five dogs. Let me introduce you to em. Sadie is the oldest Dachshund I have. She is seventeen. Bailey is the second oldest doxie, She's 6. Buster is five and Gus is three. I also have a year old Labweiler Names Lily ( or Lily of the Valley from the Bible ) I love my pack very much. We enjoy taking LONG walks in the mountains, walks at the beach, swimming, fetch and lots more. Although Sadie is very old and can barely fallow in on pack activities, She gets short walks with the pack and short relaxing swims. She is blind and deaf, but still jumps, runs and plays with the pack like she is a puppy.

Thankyou for reading :)

-Nicole and the Pack

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
WElcome to you ANd your all of your pack!:) Sadie will be most welcome in our oldster club, i think she will be in fine company there.:D YOur lily is very pretty!

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! I'd love to see a picture of all your dogs, I'm sure you'll learn a lot here and I hope you enjoy the forum :D

Thankyou :) You all seem so very nice :) Sadie was beaten when she was a puppy (we rescued her) and she is very scared of cameras, so taking a picture of her is out of the question, she is just too scared. Here is a pick of my pack. Bailey, Buster Lily and Gus on the end. Posing so pretty because they wan a Goobie Nack (its our word for 'cookie')

Welcome!

A fellow dachshund owner!

I have 7 dachshunds (oldest is 11), and 5 other dogs (4 mixed breeds and a chihuahua). And I also live in California :)

Very cute doggies!

Hi,welcome to the chazhound forum.I hope you will get more information on dog names,dog breeds,dog toys,dog training etc.

Hi and welcome to Chaz! You have a great-looking group of dogs and I know you'll get lots of good information that you can use. See you around!

Members online

No members online now.