Petfinder-Wierdest ever

Brattina88

wow :) I also wonder what they'll look like as adults. Thanks for sharing, that's really interesting

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Oh my god that is TOO funny! Their really cute but I don't know I think I would feel a little embarrassed to be walking around with a dog that looked liked they got in a fight with a can of spray paint :D ;)!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Aww, they're adorable! I love them. . .I too wonder what they'll look like as adults!

happyhound

It's the flash and lighting.
Friend's black cats often show weird shades of brown/orange in photographs.
As a photographer, I'd have to disagree. If it was the flash/lighting turning a black dog (the 2 on the outside look brown to me) weird colors, then the one in the middle would be weird as well.

Although I won't disagree that the flash/lighting could intensify the color difference.

fillyone

But please, call me Barb
I didn't say that quite right.
The two pups with the odd coloring most likely have a hint of brown in their coats. The pup in the middle most likely does not. I would bet dimes to dollars that if seen in person the color of the two pups on the outside would not have such odd coloring but instead of looked at closely would show some hint of brown/chocolate/etc.

Members online

No members online now.