Buying Off Etsy....

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I've always had really good experiences with working through Etsy. Customer service has been great. Stuff ships quickly. People do some great work, a lot of it custom.

I use Etsy frequently.

Grab

I have bought several things from several different sellers and all have been positive experiences

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I've placed a number of orders from a number of stores and I've been very happy with all of them. :) I do buy using Paypal every time so that I have some ability to dispute if need be.

I've bought 3 items total from two different sellers, all dog tags. They were all exactly as orders with good communication from the sellers, good shipping speed from the time of shipping, and even good turnover time for them being custom orders. The use of the website itself is pretty simple and easy too, if you've ever used ebay I found it just as if not more simple to use.

joce

Only time I ever did it took me months to get my item. Doesn't mean its like that for everyone though,that was just the individual seller.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I've bought quite a few items from Etsy and never had an issue. The only small "problem" I've had was where after about a week my item still hadn't shipped, and I ended up cancelling because I was buying it as a secret santa present and didn't have time to wait.... money was refunded quickly, no biggie.

I've really loved everything I've bought from there. Lots of high quality stuff. It's my go-to place when I'm looking for something a little "different."

I've bought oodles of stuff off of Etsy. One single time it took FOREVER to get my purchase, but otherwise my experiences have been uniformly good.

I just bought some coins from Russia and they got here in a week and the seller is now asking me why i havent picked them up yet, LOL.

I buy lots of my stuff from etsy, most of my dogs collars, dog tags, bows for Bristol, oh and some of the BEST geek related stuff!!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
I have bought my whole collection of vintage farm Collie photos from Etsy, along with a collar and some custom decals. About 20 different sellers in total. Always had wonderful experiences and the people were very pleasant to deal with, too!

Toller_08

I've only bought things off of Etsy like 4 times (from different sellers), but each time was a great experience. Things got to me really fast, they were affordable and all of the sellers were nice to deal with.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I have bought my whole collection of vintage farm Collie photos from Etsy, along with a collar and some custom decals. About 20 different sellers in total. Always had wonderful experiences and the people were very pleasant to deal with, too!
I got my vintage Montana shot glass from a store there. I've also gotten some neat Cattle Dog "Label" prints. Many other things, but those were the cool ones. There's a Greyhound mousepad I want, but I'm not into Grey's, so I feel like it's a waste. Haha.

There are some super neat stores on Etsy. The more time you spend on there, the more trouble you will get into with your husband. :p

Members online

No members online now.