A few of the girls

cliffdog

I was up early this morning so I decided to snap a few of the girls :)

Staring up at a squirrel, begging me to shoot it down for her :p I swear she's part coondog.

I love this bulldog, she has such a contemplative demeanor...

cliffdog

She's about 76lbs, pretty typical for a female. She's a good bit smaller than the Dobes down the road that are supposedly from European showlines, though.

Abbey was picked up off the side of the road and we took her in, so we don't really know anything about her. There's some folks running American Bulldogs around here that look similar to her except bigger, so we're guessing she's an Am Bulldog mix... Normally we just call her our mutt, though.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Oh she's just so slight, I love it.

Abbey has a super long muzzle to be a bulldog so I was a bit confused. She is a cutie too, I don't think I've ever seen her before.

cliffdog

Yeah, she's definitely a mix. She may have cur or something in her, there's really no telling. She has a docked tail, though... So that makes it even more confusing, because why would her former owners dock her tail if she was a mix? So strange. But she's great, whatever she is. She doesn't get her picture taken as much as Bonnie because she's got bad hips, so she spends a lot of her time indoors lazing around on the couch.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I have a client with a lab/mastiff mix (supposedly) who adopted the dog from an opps farm litter, the previous owners docked the tails. The new owner thinks it could be because the oops daddy was actually a rott and they did it for looks but then the "rott" mix wasn't selling well so they told this woman it was a lab/mastiff or mastador the "gentle and goofy giant". Moral of the story, some people are freaking weird and dock for no good reason. LOL

cliffdog

LOL. Well that certainly could be it, just some goofball breeder. The people that found her called her a Boxer but I don't see it, I think it was because of the docked tail.

Members online

No members online now.